• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Misc BMW M4 Improvements 1.03

AO, texture, HD

1. M4MKey

M4MKey

Ratings:
    +37
    M4MKey submitted a new resource:

BMW M4 Improvements - AO, texture, HD

Read more about this resource...

2. M4MKey

M4MKey

Ratings:
    +37
  3. M4MKey

M4MKey

Ratings:
    +37
  4. Rogerbee

Rogerbee

Ratings:
    +67
    Just remember, if you installed this before, hopefully you backed up the original car. You can now put that back, so you can just disable the mod if you want the original back. Obviously, if you're only now installing this for the first time, the original car will be ok anyway as nothing will now be overwritten.

• Beer Beer x 1
  5. Robin_NL

Robin_NL

Ratings:
    +19
    I installed it , it didn't work(something missing). Deleted all M4 in 'cars' and did an integrity check. Still doesn't work and I don't have my M4 now?:mad:

It states cannot find LOD for M4_GTS_Engine ( a car I made with AC Car tuner but I deleted it)

How can I get my vanilla M4 back?

Thanks
    Cheers
    Robin

Last edited: May 18, 2019 at 06:54
  6. Rogerbee

Rogerbee

Ratings:
    +67
    You should have backed it up before you originally installed the mod. In all likelihood, if an integrity check didn't bring it back, you may not get the vanilla car back at all now. Contact Kunos Support and see if they can send you the files.

Rule of thumb, if you're installing any mod where files will be overwritten, always back up the original first.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rogerbee

Rogerbee

Ratings:
    +67
    WOAH THERE!!

Hold your horses everyone!! I just downloaded version 1.01 and the zip contents are the same as the old one, there is no MODS folder! Don't install this till the author uploads the right zip.

8. M4MKey

M4MKey

Ratings:
    +37
  9. Rogerbee

Rogerbee

Ratings:
    +67
    You got there. Nicely done!

10. Robin_NL

Robin_NL

Ratings:
    +19
    So I asked Kunos about getting me the files, in the meantime I can try out this updated version? Where do I put that 'mods' stuff or 'content'. Why isn't there a readme in the first place......:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Edit nevermind I put the M4 files in MODS enabled it and it's working now!:redface:

Anyway this is how the enhanced graphics look like? Or?

[​IMG]
    I don't think so...

Cheers
    Robin

Last edited: May 18, 2019 at 12:51
  11. M4MKey

M4MKey

Ratings:
    +37
    Hard to tell from there but it doesn't seem you have leathered interior seats. So I'm not sure

12. Rogerbee

Rogerbee

Ratings:
    +67
    Got to be honest, I haven't looked at any of the other skins yet! I will though.

13. M4MKey

M4MKey

Ratings:
    +37
  14. bullldoze

bullldoze

Ratings:
    +6
    I noticed that the headlights, even though they are "always on", they are also "always off". There are no luminosity coming out from them. If you use SOL at night you will be able to see it, too.

15. M4MKey

M4MKey

Ratings:
    +37
    I've not attached light to the emissive on purpose because the main headlight would do the trick. And if I did attach some light to it, it should be pretty dim anyway.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.