BMW M4 GT3 2022 - Merry Christmas

Skins BMW M4 GT3 2022 - Merry Christmas 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
EXOzoN99 submitted a new resource:

BMW M4 GT3 2022 - Merry Christmas - BMW M4 GT3 2022 - Merry Christmas

Hi! this is my new livery for the Bentley GT3, i created this livery for Christmas!

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MODIFY OR REPUBLISH THIS LIVERY.

Follow me on instagram for all my livery: exo_design99
( www.instagram.com/exo_design99/ )

Installation guide:

1. Open the file "Merry_Christmas_Bmw.rar"
2. put "Merry_Christmas_Bmw" file folder in: Documents > Assetto Corsa Competizione > Customs > Liveries
3. In the file that...

Read more about this resource...

How do you design that so it's alligned so perfectly? In Photoshop with 3D?
Hi, i do my liveries with illustrator for personal habit, so i work in vectors, but the workspace file that i work on is in 2D like how all make liveries in ACC, the only difference i put really effort to do everything perfect, to start from the idea of the main design, to the prototype, to the realization, and to conclude on alignment of the livery. For this livery it takes me arround 4h of creating all different prototypes, and around 7h to finish the final livery, the same for the bentley, except for bentley that i didn't have to make prototypes because I made them for bmw.

I hope i have answered your question, and please if you have any other questions just ask me. :D

Hi, i do my liveries with illustrator for personal habit, so i work in vectors, but the workspace file that i work on is in 2D like how all make liveries in ACC, the only difference i put really effort to do everything perfect, to start from the idea of the main design, to the prototype, to the realization, and to conclude on alignment of the livery. For this livery it takes me arround 4h of creating all different prototypes, and around 7h to finish the final livery, the same for the bentley, except for bentley that i didn't have to make prototypes because I made them for bmw.

I hope i have answered your question, and please if you have any other questions just ask me. :D
Awesome skin and merry Christmas to you! Is there any chance you can share the wireframe with us please? I have been trying to find one but there isn't any anymore!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back