BMW M4 DTM H&R Racing 2019

Skins BMW M4 DTM H&R Racing 2019 1.0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Keigori submitted a new resource:

BMW M4 DTM H&R Racing 2019 - skins

This is the first post. It was my first time to make a skin, so there may be some points that are not good in terms of quality. Forgive me ;)

[And I mistakenly posted the skin of the ac car with the acc tag. I am stupid]
__custom_showroom_1642505801.png

Please download this mod before downloading this skin:
ClassOne_Championship_MOD.zip
If you google it, you'll find the...

Read more about this resource...

RaceDepartment Store

The perfect addition to the GT Omega ART Racing Simulator Cockpit, this monitor stand allows ergonomic positioning of monitors from 22” to 52” in size. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 119,95 It offers a practical and convenient monitor position to suit any location with movable and lockable...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
For the first time in history, Alpine F1 Team has co-developed a commercial racing simulator that can be used by fans and professional drivers at home. It’s called the Alpine Racing TRX and it’s presented by Trak Racer. “I really enjoyed the Trak Racer, Alpine Racing TRX. It’s a very useful...
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Enjoy a racing experience like no other with the comfortable and high quality RS6 seat. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 289,95 Featuring our signature reinforced PVC material and soft, cold moulded foam interior the RS6 seat is a great option for people racing for long periods of time.Built a...
  • Featured
9 N·m of Torque from a Direct Drive Servo Motor The R9's 9N·m of torque can simulate a full range of steering forces and car handling characteristics. Minimum Weight & Maximum Torque Maximum torque from a compact body. Aviation Grade Aluminium Alloy Housing Unmatched quality and durability...
The hydraulic damper in addition of the pressure sensitive load cell gives you the familiar feeling of a hydraulic brake. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 79,95 Features Can be used on the gas or brake pedal of the ClubSport Pedals V3 Can be used on the gas pedal of the ClubSport Pedals V3...
Modular components from the Podium range come together to create a high-performance steering wheel, as seen in the 2021 Fanatec Esports GT Pro Series. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 629,95 Features ClubSport Wheel Rim 320 Three-spoke aluminium wheel rim with a 320 mm diameter Genuine...