BMW M3 GTR

Hey. I'm a big fan of BMW M3 GTR.
I have a question. Does anyone have the video of Duncan Huisman racing on Nordschleife? And If someone have it can he send it to me?

Hahahahah I agree with you. They sound so bad.
always a thing with these M3 GTR variants, iirc it's due to the straight cut diff and gearbox being pretty much hard mounted to the floorpan, and certain strengthening around the rear diff necessary on those gen 3-series in race use that messed with NVH.

always a thing with these M3 GTR variants, iirc it's due to the straight cut diff and gearbox being pretty much hard mounted to the floorpan, and certain strengthening around the rear diff necessary on those gen 3-series in race use that messed with NVH.
It's pretty hard to get the M3 GTR's sound right. It's a combination of multiple sounds which are hard to replicate.

I remember watching that video when it was released and wondering who helped 'walk' him to that car.
I mean you'd need to have massive 'attachments' to challenge the Nordschleife like that.
It still makes the hairs on back of my neck stand up when I watch it

I remember watching that video when it was released and wondering who helped 'walk' him to that car.
I mean you'd need to have massive 'attachments' to challenge the Nordschleife like that.
It still makes the hairs on back of my neck stand up when I watch it
you should see porsche alzen turbinchen drivers. the car was so overpowered and unreliable. these drivers....

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 115 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 428 39.6%