Staff
Premium
Imola setups

Attachments

• BH_E30_Imola.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 474
  • BH_E30_Imola_Race2.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 408
Here I have used Ramon's Gumpert setup for Nurbergring and changed some things that suited me well for Nordschleife. I hope it is good for others too.

I have managed a 6:29.9xx with it and I know I can do it faster just need to hook a lap up.

Have fun ( and thx Ramon for the base setup)

Attachments

• Gumpert Apollo GT Nordschleife_MJ.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 428
Here's my set. Its a great car to drive probably the most balanced out of all GT Pro cars, I raced this and the Viper here and the difference in the corners is like night and day, but then you lose a couple of kms on the straight to the Viper. Great car great fun great sound, best was 1:44.2xx in practice with about 6 tenths left so far, Monza cutting rules make me wanna kill puppies.

Attachments

• DBR9 Q.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 521
I noticed a while back that Ramon's Mini setups don't seem to appear, even when when I put them in the right folder :p ...
So I checked the contents of his .svm files to see what was going on ... (using a text editor such as notepad).

I found that in order to see them, I need to change the name of the car parameter.
For some reason Ramon's setups says:
Car="Mini Challenge"
and in order to see it I need to change it to this:
Car="BMW MINI COOPER"

Since I just remembered about this, I haven't actually tested this setup, and made my own for last Fridays race :wink:

I noticed a while back that Ramon's Mini setups don't seem to appear, even when when I put them in the right folder :p ...
So I checked the contents of his .svm files to see what was going on ... (using a text editor such as notepad).

I found that in order to see them, I need to change the name of the car parameter.
For some reason Ramon's setups says:
Car="Mini Challenge"
and in order to see it I need to change it to this:
Car="BMW MINI COOPER"

Since I just remembered about this, I haven't actually tested this setup, and made my own for last Fridays race :wink:

Indeed, my setup was old. And when I made them the Mini was not BMW branded. So they needs indeed adjustment.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 128 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 472 39.0%