Skins BMW M3 GT2 Team Martini [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously , how do you guyz still allow this aspec7878 dude to be around, he sells CRAP conversion done by him and , not only!!! he steals other peoples work and sells on is website as his, and then has the nerve to come here and rate Luis Car with 1 star with the sentence converted ?????? seriously!!!!

<snip> this WORM is selling Luis CAR and yet he comes here to complain about it ???? dafuq.....

mod edit - let's not generate traffic on that link then ...... link removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Arterio,

do you have permission from Luis to host the car here?
@Georg Siebert can we get aspec removed from RD alltogether, including all his worthless 5-minute track conversions, authorised or otherwise, i assume he plugs his website in all of the descriptions anyway, easily the worst member in the AC/RD community right now

<snip> this WORM is selling Luis CAR and yet he comes here to complain about it ???? dafuq.....

mod edit - let's not generate traffic on that link then ...... link removed

@Georg Siebert can we get aspec removed from RD alltogether [...]
My goal was not to start an inflamatory discussion about particular members of our community in derogatory terms. I thought we were here mature enough to take on serious issues in the open. I see now I should've cleared it with Arterio via PM in the first place - which will be exactly my next course of action.

To answer your question directly, I have neither the inclination nor the power to do so.

Very nice done, nice Model, proper Sound, all in all a great Job!
BUT: Compared with the Vanilla-GT3 cars I have the feeling, that this car produces to much aero grip, doesn't it? Mechanical grip seems to be ok, but in mid-to-fast coners this thing just sticks to the road. E.g. the Michael-Schumacher-S on the Nuerburgring is not at all challenging in this car, even with cold tires. Correct me if I am wrong, as of course it is still WIP.

Hi Arterio,

Hi Arterio,

I did not ask permission, but I downloaded the car from his channel on youtube I changed the livery, and posted by you (only a part of his project) writing clearly that was not one of my 3D design and pointing to the youtube channel Luis for eventual downloading the entire project. Probbabilmente I was wrong, I did take from 'enthusiasm is the case I apologize if I remove the file. I'm sorry I will continue to attend your magnificent site
Annulla modifiche

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline