BMW M3 GT2 -  | Enhanced Sound |

Sounds BMW M3 GT2 - | Enhanced Sound | 1.7s

Login or Register an account to download this content
RacingPrototype32 submitted a new resource:

BMW M3 GT2 | Enhanced Sound | - This is a mod for Assetto Corsa, made for you. Enjoy!

...We are happy to announce
another BMW M3 GT2 life...

With this mod, we used real HQ and remixed (by us) sounds of BMW M3 GTR and elaborated with FMOD Studio, the tracks are 44.1KHz. The next feature will be a new reverb and a new audio track, that we'll add (1.00x). If you have problems with the installation or you find bugs, just comment under this sound mod page....

Read more about this resource...

RacingPrototype32 updated BMW M3 GT2 - | Enhanced Sound | with a new update entry:

Fixed internal and external sounds and synced RPMs!

...We are happy to bring
another BMW M3 GT2 life...

With this mod, we used real HQ and remixed (by us) sounds of BMW M3 GTR and elaborated with FMOD Studio, the tracks are 44.1KHz. If you have problems with the installation or you find bugs, just comment under this sound mod page. We hope you'll enjoy our...

Read the rest of this update entry...

"Thanks for the review, the user @somake asked me how i've done this mod (you can find the comment here), if you prefer a comparison video (original AC vs Fonsecker vs mine) is ok and i will upload it. Anyway i said that this is unfinished, the video have the 1.1x Early Access and now isn't very usefull to make the comparison for a beta mod. Again thanks for the feedback :D"

Thanks for the response. I could be wrong, but I think @somake was actually suggesting the same thing I am today...we just want to *hear* the mod (doesn't even need to be a comparison), not watch a tutorial...I promise you will get more downloads...

Why wouldn't you include a video in the mod overview? :thumbsdown:

;)

"Thanks for the review, the user @somake asked me how i've done this mod (you can find the comment here), if you prefer a comparison video (original AC vs Fonsecker vs mine) is ok and i will upload it. Anyway i said that this is unfinished, the video have the 1.1x Early Access and now isn't very usefull to make the comparison for a beta mod. Again thanks for the feedback :D"

Thanks for the response. I could be wrong, but I think @somake was actually suggesting the same thing I am today...we just want to *hear* the mod (doesn't even need to be a comparison), not watch a tutorial...I promise you will get more downloads...

;)

Yeah @Jeremy Chaim i have misunderstood your request,
today i'll upload a video comparison, AC default, Fonsecker and me :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline