BMW M3 GT2 - Adelaide Footbal Club

Skins BMW M3 GT2 - Adelaide Footbal Club 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Flashcrow submitted a new resource:

BMW M3 GT2 - Adelaide Footbal Club - Crows

BMW M3 GT2 with my beloved AFL team, the Adelaide Crows :)

preview_original_by_flashcrow-d6wcaco.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Hey Flashcrow, just wanted to say you do stunning work. I live in Adelaide too. It spun me out when I saw your avatar. lol I can't wait to go to a game at Adelaide Oval. Anyway I was wondering, is there any chance you could make me a Geelong Cats Drift Car skin for the BMW E30 M3? If you've got too much on I understand, but if that's the case maybe you could tell me what I need to do to make one and I could have a crack myself? Cheers mate.
P.S. If you can do it, could you make the car number 14 (Selwood lol)
P.P.S I know it's bad timing since we're playing you next week :)

EDIT: Never mind mate, I've figured out how to make them and have already done a couple of Geelong ones. Cheers.

Last edited:
Hey Flashcrow, just wanted to say you do stunning work. I live in Adelaide too. It spun me out when I saw your avatar. lol I can't wait to go to a game at Adelaide Oval. Anyway I was wondering, is there any chance you could make me a Geelong Cats Drift Car skin for the BMW E30 M3? If you've got too much on I understand, but if that's the case maybe you could tell me what I need to do to make one and I could have a crack myself? Cheers mate.
P.S. If you can do it, could you make the car number 14 (Selwood lol)
P.P.S I know it's bad timing since we're playing you next week :)

EDIT: Never mind mate, I've figured out how to make them and have already done a couple of Geelong ones. Cheers.

Cool that you worked how to do them! Sorry I didn't get to read this sooner (this site thinks I have an ad blocker on firefox, so have to use internet explorer to visit, but hate using it) or I would have done the car for you. Crows v Cats tomorrow night... tough ask at simonds stadium...... hope it's a close game..... Go Crows!!!

Cool that you worked how to do them! Sorry I didn't get to read this sooner (this site thinks I have an ad blocker on firefox, so have to use internet explorer to visit, but hate using it) or I would have done the car for you. Crows v Cats tomorrow night... tough ask at simonds stadium...... hope it's a close game..... Go Crows!!!
Haha no worries mate, I've only done a couple of basic ones, they're not as good as yours. Feel free to still make one if you like There can never be too many cats skins :confused: lol that sounded weird.
Can you recommend anywhere good to get the AFL team logos and things? I'm just using google images but not getting the best images to use. I was hoping I could find like a media pack with all high res logos etc.on the geelong website but all the teams have those generic telstra sites so no luck there.
Yeah should be a good game tonight. It's so weird seeing J-Pod on the Crows now. Even though he's an older player, he was one of my favs at Geelong. I just love his story, being drafted twice and delisted twice in 2 years then gets drafted again 10 years later, plays well and wins a premiership. Good luck tonight, but GO CATS!!!

Haha no worries mate, I've only done a couple of basic ones, they're not as good as yours. Feel free to still make one if you like There can never be too many cats skins :confused: lol that sounded weird.
Can you recommend anywhere good to get the AFL team logos and things? I'm just using google images but not getting the best images to use. I was hoping I could find like a media pack with all high res logos etc.on the geelong website but all the teams have those generic telstra sites so no luck there.
Yeah should be a good game tonight. It's so weird seeing J-Pod on the Crows now. Even though he's an older player, he was one of my favs at Geelong. I just love his story, being drafted twice and delisted twice in 2 years then gets drafted again 10 years later, plays well and wins a premiership. Good luck tonight, but GO CATS!!!
well, the Cats were too good and the crows played like girls in the 4th quarter... I think power will slaughter us next round.... I can't believe I just wrote that... For your cats logos etc, try searching for png files they are much better if you are using photoshop.... so if you are looking for a geelong logo type. "geelong logo png". Failing that seach for geelong wallpaper. If you are using firefox, click on images under the search bar then seach tools, then size, and search for images over 2MP. (sorry if you already know this).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 110 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.9%