Resource icon

Skins BMW M3 E30 GrA Hugues Delage 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

Jempy

Premium
Jean-Pierre Blanchy submitted a new resource:

BMW M3 E30 GrA Hugues Delage - Rally car driven by Hugues Delage ( co-driver: Gilles Mondésir ) at 1995 Lyon-Charbonnières Rally

This skin is a reproduction as accurate as possible of a rally car driven by Hugues Delage ( co-driver: Gilles Mondésir ) at 1995 Lyon-Charbonnières rally ( national french division ), rally he won in 1994 and 1995 with this car.
Hugues Delage scored 193 scratch victories in french rallies.
Good screenshots of this car are little to be found. That's why car models were also very useful to have a better view of all sides of the car.
Many older stickers or decorations had to be rebuild.
Features:...

Read more about this resource...

I have already the necessary files, a friend at my french league sent me them ... even though I don't know the origin of them.
I'll upload them toomorrow.
Anyway, thanks for your proposal, Aitor. :thumbsup:

Hi...I'm new to install skins...I do have download the skin and put it in Assetto corsa dir.\content\cars\bmw_m3_gra\skins\Delage_Sport_1995
But the new skin can't be seen in game...What do I do wrong ?
Sorry for asking...I'm just a silly old man.
:speechless:

Edit:
I did some research in here and read and read and final found that little, tinny word after bmw_m3_e30_gra\skins in my game path. Bingo, my little silly old fart. :roflmao:

Sorry for my question...I should have known to take my time and make a little research first...sorry, closing the door after me....:whistling:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back