BMW M3 E30 - Fina Bastos Belgian Procar (8k + 4k )

Skins BMW M3 E30 - Fina Bastos Belgian Procar (8k + 4k ) 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheSourceOfTheNile submitted a new resource:

BMW M3 E30 - Fina Bastos Belgian Procar (8k + 4k ) - 1993 Fina Bastos Belgian Procar Skin

BMW E30 DTM
Fina Bastos Belgian Procar

Over 20 hours has gone into creating my personal favorite of the 1993 Belgian Procar liveries. Every logo and part of this skin has been hand-made from scratch in 8k to provide the closest experience to the real car possible.

I would suggest using the 4k version for most people, but you can use the 8k version if you have a good computer.

A lot of work has gone into creating this skin, so please rate the...

Read more about this resource...

This is one of, if not, my favourite E30 skin. Would it be possible to update the Glass_D for this skin as from the outside of the car the windows are nearly opaque?

Just edit the alpha on the glass parts to be darker, then the glass becomes less opaque. Don't make it too dark though or it will look like the car has no glass. I know that from experience.

Then again, the windows textures are only needed for the banner, and there is no way to make the banner look decent on this car since it will always look far darker than on the texture. I just deleted the window textures on my end and use the skin without them.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back