Doin' Too Much
Haven't got the game yet? Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro
Booking: NO (pickup mode)
Practice: 18:00 GMT (60 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Race: 19:30 GMT 15 laps (35 minutes)
- If you can't join in time, make sure to sign out before 17:00 GMT, so your spot can go to somebody else. It will count as a no show* otherwise.
- Join the server in time from 18:00 GMT to 19:00 GMT.
- Being on teamspeak is mandatory for this event, even if you don't have a microphone. That way you will be able to hear (and give, if you have a mic) warnings from other players during the race.
- Passwords will be sent via private message just before the booking.
- The condition of the tarmac will be very good (98%) at the start of the event and it will improve gradually. It will reach 100% at the first laps of the race.
- Time of day: 10:00
- ABS: Factory
- T/C: Factory
- Auto - clutch: Allowed
- Stability control: Off
- Mechanical damage will be set to 100%.
- Tyre wear will be set to 100%.
- Fuel consumption is 100%.
- Optional Pit Stop
- Standing Race Start
- Download and use the Blue flag app
- Spotter app recommended
Participation requires a license: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here**
Teamspeak Password: click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
How to change your AC profile name: click here***
Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for having fun.
* Two non-shows within a two month period will lead to a 30 day suspension of the player's license
** Breach of a Golden Rule will lead to a 30 day suspension of the player's license
*** When You Enter A Password protected RACEDEPARTMENT.COM SERVER, your profile name in Assetto Corsa has to match your real name.
- Akis Kevrekidis
- David Le Saint
- Geoffroy Tassenoy
- Marjan Koderman
- Stelios Fevgatos
- Peter Hartz
- Andrey Varlamov
- Martin Faber
- Fritz Anker
- Martynas Sidunovas
- Liviu Tiron
- Diogo Ramalho
- Seppe Vanrolleghem
- George Vasmoulakis
- Toni Anicic