Resource icon

Sounds BMW M3 E30 DTM and GrA Sound Mod 1.0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Kitrinos Kat submitted a new resource:

BMW M3 E30 DTM and GrA Sound Mod - Sound mod for the bmw m3 e30 dtm and gra

So, in my free time, I decided to start working on one of my long time favorite in game ( and propably my favorite BMW after the M1 Procar ). Here's a preview video (I'm so sorry about the poor graphics but that's just how things roll)

To install just choose the car you want to mod

DTM: Drop the two files inside DTM folder into assettocorsa\content\cars\bmw_m3_e30_dtm

GrA: Drop the two files inside GRA folder into...

Read more about this resource...

This sound is just amazing, mind blowing. I hope you don't mind but now uploading a vid to utube with the nissan, using your sound, as being a BTCC fanatic, you have hid the nail on the head, it sounds like a BTCC car..obviously I will give credit..but amazing work !!!! 10 stars

Hey, friend! Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed!

No problem, but please don't upload a download link as being BTCC sound mod. There's nothing I can do about people using it for other cars, but if you want to, share this link instead and let them do it by themselves.
Hope you undestand.

Hey, friend! Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed!

No problem, but please don't upload a download link as being BTCC sound mod. There's nothing I can do about people using it for other cars, but if you want to, share this link instead and let them do it by themselves.
Hope you undestand.
I have explained its not a BTCC Sound, but you did it for the BMW, hope this is OK?

I have explained its not a BTCC Sound, but you did it for the BMW, hope this is OK?

It is okay. I just don't want it to spread as a BTCC sound mod because I spent a lot of time searching videos and more videos of the e30 DTM for maximum accuracy, so all my work would be a fail if it spread as a BTCC sound mod, you see? But since it's personal use and you explained, it's okay.

wow, tried the sound and it does sound really well,

I would think though that the cockpit sound of the engine should be louder, it's bit dimmed,
btw. do you think this could be tweaked some so that it could be used officially for Nissan Primera BTCC ? it does sound very close indeed, but it was meant for BMW so I think it might need to be tweaked a bit to sound like nissan

this is kinda how I would probably like Primera to sound

perhaps also bit of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp8S-vsZzT8

Kitrinos Kat updated BMW M3 E30 DTM and GrA Sound Mod with a new update entry:

(Optional) BMW M3 E30 DTM and GrA Sound Mod Update 1.0.2 (Older Onboards)

-Changelog-

version 1.0.2

- Tweaked onboard volume balance
- Eliminated strange sounds on some samples
- Tweaked distance attenuation and reverb volume on external sounds

version 1.0.1

- tweaked loud suspension noise
- tweaked distance attenuation curve
- tweaked reverb volume
- tweaked skid noise pitch

Read the rest of this update entry...

Kitrinos Kat updated BMW M3 E30 DTM and GrA Sound Mod with a new update entry:

BMW M3 E30 DTM and GrA Sound Mod Update 1.0.2

-Changelog-

version 1.0.2

- New better onboard sounds made by Fonsecker
- Tweaked distance attenuation and reverb volume on external sounds

version 1.0.1

- tweaked loud suspension noise
- tweaked distance attenuation curve
- tweaked reverb volume
- tweaked skid noise pitch

***Special thanks to Fonsecker for the awesome new onboard sounds including new engine, tyre rolling,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

some aspects of the new onboard are quite nice, but the sound itself sounds to me like there is too much wind noise or something, dunno

missing the squeaking brakes and also don't really hear transmission anymore, prefer the previous version

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 109 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 207 14.2%