BMW M3 E30 Crashing when Car Config is used

My Kunos BMW E30 has started crashing whenever I try and drive it.

If I delete the car config (from C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\loaded) then it all works fine.

The config that fails is this one, which appears to have been up[dated recently: https://github.com/ac-custom-shader.../blob/master/config/cars/kunos/bmw_m3_e30.ini

I am using the latest non-Patreon CSP 0.1.75

Is this happening for anyone else? Or have I managed to click on some odd CSP settings? Anyone know of a "cure" beyond deleting the car config file?

Thanks!

it is from today that I can not use the kunos bmw m3 e30...
I have always been able to use it and enter in servers but today it started to give problems,
I enter the server but immediately ejects me without any reason and without any error line...
i tried to verify the files and delete/rename the car config folder but nothing.
all other cars ok ... the bmw is broken instead
if anyone knows how to help us it would be of great help

ok, i just tested csp 0.1.72 and it works fine with that version. its ok for what i need it for now (recording a replay in pancake mode). but my main use is in vr and i need fidelity fx to make it playable, therefore i need 0.1.75. hopefully they fix it. should someone file a bug report? if so, how do you do it?

Sin título.png
This is the problem of the crashing of the assetto corsa with the bmw e30, with only a ";" at the beginning of each line of [MESH_SPLIT _...] the crashing is solved when using the car. you just have to repeat it in all the configurations of its variants

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 155 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 220 14.3%