AC BMW M235i @ Spa - Monday 22nd February 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey Tobias,

Done a few other Assetto club races, but 1st time here on RD.

Would like to join this one tonight, please sign me up.
Should be a good combo!

William
Sure thing! On little thing, could you enter your full name in game and TS? Only other premium members will be able to see it and it makes communication on track much easier :)

Sure thing! On little thing, could you enter your full name in game and TS? Only other premium members will be able to see it and it makes communication on track much easier :)

Yeah, no problem, was intending to do that.
Will use my name for TS and in-game, as I generally do with club races.

Adjusted my forum settings to show my real name as well.
(William) - it is showing up for you guys, right?

Catch you all later!

Yeah, no problem, was intending to do that.
Will use my name for TS and in-game, as I generally do with club races.

Adjusted my forum settings to show my real name as well.
(William) - it is showing up for you guys, right?

Catch you all later!
You weren't using your last name on the forum, that's why I wasn't sure :)

There's still time for you to make it in RD!

I know you guys know your way around the Ardennes most famous race track and this car isn't as brutal as some others so you can stand to be a little late and miss on some practice. We've got plenty of space and Spa always throws up some awesome action. Be sure to be here before qualifying and get in on the mid-week fun! We can't make Monday-Friday all work and no play :p

@Tobias Röhner just re-watched our fight from @Ryan point of view (white lines Ryan :whistling:)... It was a great battle until you managed to pass me :p Although i tried to sent you out of track :sneaky: u drove like a true gentleman!!! Cars like M235i are just great for battles like this ;)

Yep. I blew Eau Rouge a few times. Some times it hooked up beautifully and others I washed way out. I need about 50 more laps and some minor setup tweaks before I can nail it the way I want. My run on @Anthemius on the last lap in race one was perfect but I could not replicate it at all in race two. I blame brain fade from the aforementioned skirmish.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 448 39.2%