1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU BMW M235i @ Shanghai - Tues 26Sep17

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Kenny Paton, Sep 19, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 26-09-17
  1. Piotrek Blaszczak

Piotrek Blaszczak
    Premium

Ratings:
    +707
    Sign me up.THX

• Like Like x 1
  2. M4LLY

M4LLY

Ratings:
    +331
    sign me up please as it seems to have been missed!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +4,196
    Sorry Mal my fault:redface:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Piotrek Blaszczak

Piotrek Blaszczak
    Premium

Ratings:
    +707
    THX for great racing.It was fun with this cars :).Good night

• Like Like x 5
  5. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    R3E & AMS Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,047
    Sorry I couldn't race tonight guys. I'm so tired I can barely read the forums, let alone drive a car. Good racing though, it was fun to watch! :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Lars Hansen

Lars Hansen
    Buggered if I know..... Premium

Ratings:
    +1,447
    Go. To. Bed. :p

First race in far too long. I really gotta find the time to do this more often. :)
    That was great fun.
    (Well, R1 was. R2 was a little more......*ahem*...erratic. :D )

• Like Like x 3
    • Haha Haha x 3
  7. Mike Wyatt

Mike Wyatt
    Premium

Ratings:
    +520
    Well, my computer crashed again near the end of the first race but after Ross changed the race parameters to allow a quali before the 2nd race so I could log back in, I had a good 2nd race and got my very first podium with a 2nd place finish. Of course I wouldn't have been there if @M4LLY and @Reggie Blain hadn't tangled and taken each other out earlier in the race to let me into P1. Of course it didn't take Reggie long to overtake me and get back into 1st and Malachi whizzed by me shortly after that but he spun out in turn 2 which allowed me back into 2nd. Then I had to hold off a determined @Filip Carlén for several laps to keep 2nd. Good racing all around. Thanks guys!

• Like Like x 8
  8. MapoUK

MapoUK
    Premium

Ratings:
    +58
    Great racing tonight everyone, many thanks - I really enjoyed it.

I did better than expected as I was being overly cautious in my first online races here at Race Department.

Looking forward to joining you all again in the near future!!!

• Like Like x 6
  9. Yetch

Yetch
    GooseCreature Premium

Ratings:
    +233
    Crashed out myself at transition from race one to two, cocked my puter right up, had to ctr/alt/del and reboot, lost the will to live eventually and watched the end of the footy!
    Was really enjoying race one, right up to the point I face planted into a concrete filled oil drum, at the chicane, nipples skyward from there on. First time I've ever driven that layout, horrible last chicane and not sure how many times I tried turning left, after the right before it! :cry:
    Enjoyable as always gents!

• Like Like x 5
  10. Filip Carlén

Filip Carlén
    Premium

Ratings:
    +280
    Had 2 great races, finished 3rd in both. In the first one I had a few small fights, don't know why but @Piotrek Blaszczak let me pass on the start/finish straight.

Race 2 was a whole lot more dramatic, had a good start and was 5th after T1. Then the two guys in the lead had an incident in the chicane, and I was 3rd. I passed a car, was second, and had a three car battle with @Mike Wyatt and @Reggie Blain. Was tight and though, but after a incident in the chicane I lost a few positions and to fight my way back up. Got back to 3rd, and started to chase down Mike who now was 2nd. Was getting closer and closer, but made a misstake in the chichane and hit the tire stack on the inside (was trying to get a better exit to overtake in T1. But lost a little bit of time, and the race was over before I could catch Mike again.

Great race, had a great time! Until next time!

• Like Like x 6
  11. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +4,196
    Hate when that happens, funny thing is I can be on pc for ages with no issues, then MP in R3E racing or spectating and bingo, very frustrating.
    That's the main thing.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +4,196
    A nice rest before Sunday's race (the real one) is what's prescribed for you sir:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  13. Lars Hansen

Lars Hansen
    Buggered if I know..... Premium

Ratings:
    +1,447
    We have an unreal race as well?
    That sounds more like me. :D

• Haha Haha x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    R3E & AMS Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,047
    I'm supposed to be running a 10k around the Land Rover off-road test course on Sunday. If I feel like I do now, I'll be lucky to make it 10m. :sleep:

15. Mike Wyatt

Mike Wyatt
    Premium

Ratings:
    +520
    Well, it's a bit late but since no one else posted anything, here's my video of the race.

• Like Like x 2