AC BMW M235i Racing @ Nurburgring Nordschlife - Wednesday May 29 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Someone needs to do the hard job of removing hearses and SUVs off the racetrack that is exclusively destined for Porsche cars.

... and yes, it is spelled h e a r s e

hearse_Jag_E-type-5-1000x667.jpg

... one day we will force Bubba to talk E N G L I S H !!!

source.gif

That's great. Now Rob and I will have someone close to our age in there and one of us can drive the ambulance, one drive the firetruck and one drive the hurst:D

Hahahahah
Any that understeer may be enough for him... Otherwise he shall get angry! :D

You forgot one person who needs to drive this.

Hahahah
That wrecking ball should cause some oversteer if hits the rear end. :D

Ah, apologies! See, I couldn't tell who was who! I figured out how to turn on names last night, now if I can figure out how to get Teamspeak to show an overlay over the top of AC...

Anyway, I really enjoyed our races at the Red Bull Ring!

Yeah! Me too! Those cars are much more funny than I expect them to be.

Someone needs to do the hard job of removing hearses and SUVs off the racetrack that is exclusively destined for Porsche cars.

... and yes, it is spelled h e a r s e

... one day we will force Bubba to talk E N G L I S H !!!

@Dirk Steffen I should have mentioned you in my earlier comment as well, big oversight on my part; you were also great help to everyone learning the track and I enjoyed having you drive with us. I hope you join us more in the future!

hey everyone sorry for getting the thread and server up so late for the next race, my 3 year old had the flu, then mommmy had the flu, and now I have it :(

but thread and server are up, looking forward to some proper GT4 racing next week.

Guys, I've not forgotten about the video around the Nords. The other day I had trouble with my streaming settings so I couldn't get it done. Since then, I've been feeling really, really bad so I've not been on my pc to do it. Sorry about the delay, but I'll get to it as soon as I start feeling better.

Guys, I've not forgotten about the video around the Nords. The other day I had trouble with my streaming settings so I couldn't get it done. Since then, I've been feeling really, really bad so I've not been on my pc to do it. Sorry about the delay, but I'll get to it as soon as I start feeling better.

No worries, Bobby. Your health and well-being come first!

I was only suggesting the idea for future races (tracks). I did some searching on YouTube and it looks like quite a few have done this. So, I am thinking next time I need to learn a new track, I am going to try to find a video on YouTube with that track (w/ the same car if possible), and learn from it while also driving practice laps.

As for example, I was playing the career mode on ACC and the first car/track they make you drive is Monza with the Lambo. Never drove Monza and Lambo, and needless to say, I was horrible at it. So I found this video teaching you how to drive Monza. I plan to watch it and see if I can do a better job!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.0%