AC BMW M235i Racing @ Nurburgring Nordschlife - Wednesday May 29 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
[QUOTE = "scottiedawg66, post: 2976233, membro: 527942"]
file.php

Per favore rispondi in questo thread e vieni con noi questo mercoledì 5/29 per alcune corse divertenti!

Il nostro obiettivo è il divertimento e il divertimento è un gioco da ragazzi.

Idoneità: devi essere un membro PREMIUM. Devi anche usare il tuo NOME FULL REAL in uno qualsiasi dei server RD, su Teamspeak, in Assetto Corsa e su questa bacheca.

Unisciti a noi: non è ancora un membro premium ma è interessato a un nostro gruppo di piloti amichevoli? Clicca qui per maggiori informazioni e scopri come puoi partecipare.

Password server e Teamspeak: clicca qui (TEAMSPEAK IS OBBLIGATORIO)

Per unirti al team solo fai clic su "teamspeak" nella barra blu nella parte superiore di questa pagina, entra nel canale di chat di assetto corsa una volta in TS.

Guida all'installazione Teamspeak: clicca qui
(Guida pratica per configurare teamspeak)
Guida all'installazione di tracce, auto, app: fare clic qui (Guida pratica per installare il contenuto non AC MOD)
Regole del Racing Club: clicca qui
Segnalazione incidenti: clicca qui

Race Hard But Race Fair - RESPECT Your Fellow Driver. Se fai rallentare qualcuno e aspettali, questa è la "regola d'oro" degli eventi del reparto corse.

Server di pratica:
RaceDepartment.com US WED

Race Server:

RaceDepartment.com US WED

Per trovare i server cerca "racedepartment"

Auto:
È RICHIESTA LA CONFEZIONE DREAM DREAM BMW M235i racing

Traccia: Nurburgring Nordschlife
Track Temps: 26c
Condizioni del tracciato: Medio Clear

Pitstop: nessuno
Driving Assist: ABS / controllo della trazione
Jump Start: = Drive Through
Consumo di carburante = 100%
Consumo di pneumatici = 100%
Tasso di danno = 20%
Coperte degli pneumatici = on

App altamente raccomandata : Download Helicorsa 0.7B
App altamente raccomandata per la realtà virtuale : download di bandierine in alto / centro

Programma (USA): mercoledì 5/29
Gara # 1 Nurburgring Nordschlife
Esercizio: 21:00 EST (10 minuti)
Qualifiche: 21:10 EST (2 giri)
Race: 21:25 EST (3 laps)

Gara # 2 Nurburgring Nordschlife (griglia casuale)
Corsa: 21:50 EST (3 giri)

2tpJwAM.jpg

Ecco un breve video del nostro evento GT 4 alcune settimane fa. Correremo la classe GT4 il 1 ° mercoledì del mese in corso, quindi tornate a trovarci.

[MEDIA = youtube] Pp2Rp4N0WXY [/ MEDIA]

Lista di entrata :
  1. [USER = 527.942] scottiedawg66 [/ USER]
  2. Spazio libero
  3. Spazio libero
  4. Spazio libero
  5. Spazio libero
  6. Spazio libero
  7. Spazio libero
  8. Spazio libero
  9. Spazio libero
  10. Spazio libero
  11. Spazio libero
  12. Spazio libero
  13. Spazio libero
  14. Spazio libero
  15. Spazio libero
  16. Spazio libero
  17. Spazio libero
  18. Spazio libero
  19. Spazio libero
  20. Spazio libero
  21. Spazio libero
  22. Spazio libero
  23. Spazio libero
  24. Spazio libero
*** tagging partecipanti precedenti ***
    1. [USER = 294.633] DingoStarr [/ USER]
    2. [USER = 147.738] Keith_G [/ USER]
    3. [USER = 794.106] Thegodfather6571 [/ USER]
    4. [USER = 556.653] Jivesauce [/ USER]
    5. [USER = 431.417] churchlady [/ USER]
    6. [USER = 534518] JAMES L THURSTON [/ USER]
    7. [USER = 514322] Newbert [/ USER]
    8. [USER = 249.336] bo1210 [/ USER]
    9. [USER = 12207] Douglas Garcia [/ USER]
    10. [USER = 375.439] JBaeumle [/ USER]
    1. [USER = 249139] johndough247 [/ USER]
    2. [USER = 294.633] DingoStarr [/ USER]
    3. [USER = 147.738] Keith_G [/ USER]
    4. [USER = 794.106] Thegodfather6571 [/ USER]
    5. [USER = 556.653] Jivesauce [/ USER]
    6. [USER = 534518] JAMES L THURSTON [/ USER]
    7. [USER = 514322] Newbert [/ USER]
    8. [USER = 249.336] bo1210 [/ USER]
    9. [USER = 12207] Douglas Garcia [/ USER]
    10. [USER = 375.439] JBaeumle [/ USER]
    11. [USER = 249139] johndough247 [/ USER]
    12. [USER = 36011] @Bobby Pennington [/ USER]
[/ CITAZIONE]
I believe GMT = EST + 5 but give it a google with all the damn time changes!
Sorry, is too late for me. Thanks

I was only able to drive for 10 mins last night on this track - didn't get very far. Sign me up if you don't mind me going slow and wiping out a lot. I might have to do this one non-VR. I was already a bit nauseated in VR after 10 mins! Thx to all those crazy turns and up and down the hill.

... you mean :poop: your
115_main.jpg

Let's see what sizes do we have available here for @Bobby Pennington ...

1) Bristol Motor Speedway
2) Dover International Speedway
3) Kentucky Speedway
4) Charlotte Motor Speedway

... nope, no Nurburgring Nordschleife size available for Bobby I am afraid.

Is that the reason why the event is scheduled for only three laps :p:roflmao::laugh: ?

Ze Krazy German / Quaker Audi Drivng Bavarian @Dirk Steffen seems to forget his place so to explain it, lets start with
Ze Krazy Quaker.jpg

just like his races and sex, both are over in 1 minute.
Now we move onto you in your finest black suit
quakeroats and sam adams.jpg

and now a nod to your Bavarian heritage
anatomie-der-lederhose.jpg

and last but not least never forget I know people and I'm still The Overlord:sneaky:
cassios_the_executioner___normal_by_namesjames-d7wuij0.jpg

Ban_hammer_by_dirtbiker715.jpg

Hope you had fun! Sorry to miss this but I'm in Nebraska visiting old friends. Bit wet here and the corn isn't up very high but good drinking and laughing . Hope to see you next week., Keith

Had a great night with the guys and learning the track. Thanks for being flexible guys. It's what makes our club great:)
Yes, thanks to you @Bobby Pennington for patiently working on teaching me the track, and @scottiedawg66 for hosting and pushing me to participate despite not knowing the Ring! Some of the corner sequences are starting to stick in my mind, but I have a long way to go before I can really push on this track. I'll keep working!

Thank you so much guys! It was really fun yesterday, learning the track, the details about setups (those which I could understood... :D) and the trick about the RPM. I was running it much higher than Bobby said, and later that my lap times were improved (much because of the track knowledge, I believe, but it was interesting to see how the car handles ok in a lower rotation).

It's impressive how the immersion can grab us to another universe.

Next time I'm going to insist my father to join us.

See you all next week.

Thank you so much guys! It was really fun yesterday, learning the track, the details about setups (those which I could understood... :D) and the trick about the RPM. I was running it much higher than Bobby said, and later that my lap times were improved (much because of the track knowledge, I believe, but it was interesting to see how the car handles ok in a lower rotation).

It's impressive how the immersion can grab us to another universe.

Next time I'm going to insist my father to join us.

See you all next week.

Is your father Marcos? If so, I think he and I had two great races last week in the Tatuus and traded results between race 1 and 2. I think it was Marcos anyway, I didn't have names on in the cars and couldn't get Teamspeak to stay on top so I could see who was talking, so I was having trouble figuring out who was who. But if that was your dad, tell him I had a lot of fun in those races!

Had a great night with the guys and learning the track. Thanks for being flexible guys. It's what makes our club great:)

Thanks to Bobby and Scott for being so welcoming to beginners (and slowpokes) like me. You guys are great instructors (and so generous with your time) for a sport/hobby that I have little knowledge about.

While following Bobby last night around the track as he described what to do gave me an idea/suggestion. How about recording yourself driving around the track and giving the same commentary? An instructional video of sort. That way, beginners or people who are not familiar with the track can watch the video beforehand and learn the track that way. I think watching a video like that repeatedly and then practicing at the same time will really help. Don't get me wrong, it is great fun trying to follow the leader and riding along with the rest of the group. As a beginner, I would love to participate in more of that (casual driving around), but most people in the group probably want to race.

Looking forward to the next one!

Is your father Marcos? If so, I think he and I had two great races last week in the Tatuus and traded results between race 1 and 2. I think it was Marcos anyway, I didn't have names on in the cars and couldn't get Teamspeak to stay on top so I could see who was talking, so I was having trouble figuring out who was who. But if that was your dad, tell him I had a lot of fun in those races!

Actually, that was me! hahahhaaha
Marcos is my father indeed.

While following Bobby last night around the track as he described what to do gave me an idea/suggestion. How about recording yourself driving around the track and giving the same commentary? An instructional video of sort. That way, beginners or people who are not familiar with the track can watch the video beforehand and learn the track that way. I think watching a video like that repeatedly and then practicing at the same time will really help.
I'll put something together for you guys and you can share it with your friends. My accent and corny comments my put some off and I'll be a little slower going around, but hopefully it will help. Glad you guys had fun.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 60 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.0%