AC BMW M235i Racing @ Laguna Seca - Wednesday September 4th 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
For the life of me I can't figure out how to select a different skin on the server using CM?!
Mike, if you're looking to change it for the server @scottiedawg66 has already answered your question. If you're talking about offline, then all you have to do is pick one along the top above the car:)
39caeac95953ec76263827080c87458b.png

Great race everyone, it was good to see everyone again, I hadn't been able to participate for a couple months.

@scottiedawg66 Go watch your video of the first couple laps of the first race, you and I were SO. CLOSE. the entire two laps, but I don't think we ever even touched. If we did it wasn't enough to matter. You got bonked a little bit by someone else in the last turn of the first lap, but even that wasn't enough to let me sneak by :mad: Bummer about the corkscrew, I think we would've been super close the entire race. I wish I had the video from my perspective too, but oh well.

Anyway, great fun, looking forward to next time. @Bobby Pennington it sounded like you were a little frustrated, but it was good to have you back on track with us, hopefully you had a good time anyway!

Last night was my first race with RD. I had a good time. I didn't realize until the 2nd race that my Teamspeak audio was being directed to my headphones instead of the desktop speakers I was using. I couldn't hear any of you during race#1. What was up with all the restarts during race#1 tho? :confused:

we had a couple of issues getting people started on that race after someone had to restart their computer and missed the original start, we have never done that before so its not common.

Thanks for coming out if you have issues with your audio and need some help let me know and we can get you all sorted out.

I was ticked at myself. I keep saying I'm going to practice more, but I did about 10 laps and that was it. I'm just lazy. I appreciate your words. I still had fun. Sometimes I just like to blow off steam:D

I understand how that goes. Heck, most of the time I end up frustrated with myself even when I DO practice :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back