AC BMW M235i @ Nurburgring Sprint - Tuesday 23 June 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I was waiting for it to start, but maybe I mixed up the time zones. I thought it would start 20.00 dutch time (GMT+1), but there was almost nobody on teamspeak and on the server. So I joined the server and we had a short race, but now that it was starting for real, I realized I wouldn't be able to make it till the end. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I hope it will go better (with timing) next time.

Thanks for the race all, outbraked myself in the chicane first lap, served a penalty then continued to mess up & make mistakes all race. Thanks for the battle Michael Klein. Won't be racing these cars again.

Reactions: Si
I was waiting for it to start, but maybe I mixed up the time zones. I thought it would start 20.00 dutch time (GMT+1), but there was almost nobody on teamspeak and on the server. So I joined the server and we had a short race, but now that it was starting for real, I realized I wouldn't be able to make it till the end. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I hope it will go better (with timing) next time.
Now we are in Summertime ,Netherlands is GMT +2.
Greets

First race back (again) and it was a fun one!! Some good battles especially with @Akis. Sorry to Luca (if it was you??), not sure whether it was my fault or not.

Nevertheless, thanks guys!!

i know u r laughing i do too @Si ...but it never is, well atleast 8 out of 10 times

And i want to close this post with a poem:
You came in like a wrecking ball
You never hit so hard in love
All you wanted was to break my car
All you wanted was to wreck me
Yeah you, you wrecked me

Hope you like it, goodnight, peace. :thumbsup:

@Ilias Axarlis im sorry mate, I didn't mean to laugh at your misfortune! that was clearly not your fault. I have myself been through a similar time when I cant finish a race no matter what. Just keep at it, and eventually luck will favour you :)

Thanks guys for a nice race. And special thanks goes to @Geof once again... so much pressure the whole race. I really need to dig some tenths somewhere for tomorrow :)
Most positive thing in this race was, that my rig worked like a charm the whole race... hope that continues allso tomorrow. It's not fun to get stuck on that grid...:cautious:

Ilias:
Come on. At this point I did not expect you'd be so slow. For this I did not wait.
But again. My fault 100%, because it should predict.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 155 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 218 14.2%