AC BMW M235i @ Nurburgring Sprint - Sun 12 Apr 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Really nice race, thank you @Geof and @Tobias Röhner for nice battle. I have a irritating habit to be much slower when i'm leading compared to when I'm chasing somebody:mad: Please, somebody tell me how to get rid of it. I hope I wasn't too aggressive when I try to keep you guys behind me.

@Tomi Manninen, brilliant racing I would say.:)
Well, as long as you can trust other driver to not make any stupid move :whistling:, do not change your defensive drive!
I thought that I had a contact with you and @Tobias Röhner, but looking at the replay... I realize that it was twice with you.:redface: The first was stupid, the second unfortunate. Bad inspiration from a young driver today. :D
At this moment, i just take my breath to cold down a little. And karma strikes again as my front get some damage, hurting my top speed. One more lap and @Nasos Charalampou would overtook me.
Seeing your pace, Ours contacts might have hurt your car and lowering your pace? (Shame on me...). I used this setup with 2 clock down to tyre pressure.

Anyway, thx you all for the race, I had a really good one. :thumbsup:
See you next.

Last edited:
@Tomi Manninen, brilliant racing I would say.:)
Well, as long as you can trust other driver to not make any stupid move :whistling:, do not change your defensive drive!
I thought that I had a contact with you and @Tobias Röhner, but looking at the replay... I realize that it was twice with you.:redface: The first was stupid, the second unfortunate. Bad inspiration from a young driver today. :D
At this moment, i just take my breath to cold down a little. And karma strikes again as my front get some damage, hurting my top speed. One more lap and @Nasos Charalampou would overtook me.
Seeing your pace, Ours contacts might have hurt your car and lowering your pace? (Shame on me...). I used this setup with 2 clock down to tyre pressure.

Anyway, thx you all for the race, I had a really good one. :thumbsup:
See you next.
I didn't really notice any contact to be honest. Maybe the netcode played some tricks on you?
Was all good on my end, a bit of contact is OK in touring cars like these in my books. Good racing! Next time we'll need to cooperate to catch Tomi :roflmao:

Really nice race, thank you @Geof and @Tobias Röhner for nice battle. I have a irritating habit to be much slower when i'm leading compared to when I'm chasing somebody:mad: Please, somebody tell me how to get rid of it. I hope I wasn't too aggressive when I try to keep you guys behind me.

Same thing happens to me as well. Leading a race is hard. Thinking too hard about the people in your mirrors I suppose. Should go away with experience or so I like to think :D

Electricity Power shut down again tonight in the race,2e time in a row:mad:
Don't pay my bill,not used to that grrr
It was so good racing,my race consistency 99.13% woow for 20 laps
But only :alien: on the server
:inlove:love this car:inlove:

@Tobias Röhner, I misspoke. I meant that I had contact twice with Tomi, not you.
Good job to your race too, by the way.

Next time we'll need to cooperate to catch Tomi :roflmao:
I was thinking the same when we were fighting together behind Tomi. :) But as long as I am not paid bye a team, I wont take team orders :D.

That was a nice race. This car is fun to drive... and many of us were so close in laptimes so it was great :) I managed to spoil my race with a spin though. Ended in grass facing the wrong way and had to wait for a while that I could safely rejoin. But despite that, epic fun.
Congrats to @Tomi Manninen for a great win. And allso for other podium finishers...

@Geof I have to give your setup a try. All I did with mine was lower the rear a bit...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%