RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to set a cut-off of 18:00 UTC for sign-ups tonight, so that those signed up don't have to waste their whole evening before knowing if this is going ahead or not. If we don't get to six drivers by 18:00, assume the event is cancelled.

R3E_US_club.jpg

Welcome to the Americas R3E racing club where all skill levels are welcomed and encouraged to participate for a relaxed and friendly racing atmosphere.

We support good hard racing and just ask you to respect track limits, basic racing etiquette and most importantly, each other. Check out this short video explaining club rules.

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers?
Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question, and if no one has the answer, I will get one before the next event.

Looking for tips on setting up for a Pit Stop, Glossary of FFB Terms, TS Notifier or other How To's for R3E check out the great resources here.

Or maybe you like to use a setup from one of our talented members, browse the setups here.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com US Tues
Cars: FR X-90
Track: Road America

Tuesday Jan 07, 2020
Practice: 21:00 ET (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 21:30 ET (15 minutes)

Warmup : 21:45 ET (5 minutes)
Race: 21:50 ET (40 minutes) - Mandatory Pit Stop (two tires min)

Entry List - Max 30 slots
  1. David DeGreef V8
  2. stevem V12
  3. 2112
  4. Magnus Stjerneby V12
  5. SPC15 V10
  6. brc19
  7. ko41 V8 #43
  8. Scott_H
  9. Wilko Jones V8
  10. Keith_G V12 #49
  11. TrumpetReich
  12. Rory Wetherington V8 #31
  13. Open
  14. Open
  15. Open
  16. Open
  17. Open
  18. Open
  19. Open
  20. Open
Reserve list

1. Reserve
  2. Reserve
UTP# 34

Server is OPEN for practice
Please note that server will be reset on race day approximately 2-1/2 hours prior to start time.

Last edited:
R3E_US_club.jpg

Welcome to the Americas R3E racing club where all skill levels are welcomed and encouraged to participate for a relaxed and friendly racing atmosphere.

We support good hard racing and just ask you to respect track limits, basic racing etiquette and most importantly, each other. Check out this short video explaining club rules.

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers?

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question, and if no one has the answer, I will get one before the next event.

Looking for tips on setting up for a Pit Stop, Glossary of FFB Terms, TS Notifier or other How To's for R3E check out the great resources here.

Or maybe you like to use a setup from one of our talented members, browse the setups here.

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
Cars: GTR3
Track: Eurospeedway Lausitz GP

Tuesday Jan 14, 2020
Practice:
21:00 ET (30 minutes)

Race: 21:50 ET (40 minutes) - Mandatory Pit Stop

Entry List - Max 30 slots
  1. David DeGreef
  2. SPC15
  3. Scott_H
  4. stevem
  5. Keith_G
  6. 2112
  7. brc19
  8. Wilko Jones
  9. Rory Wetherington
  10. JACE323
  11. ko41
  12. emarchena
  13. Jopamir
  14. Open
  15. Open
  16. Open
  17. Open
  18. Open
  19. Open
  20. Open
Reserve list

1. Reserve
  2. Reserve
UTP# 34

Please note that server will be reset on race day approximately 2-1/2 hours prior to start time.

Last edited:
R3E_US_club.jpg

Join us

Server Name:
Cars: KTM X-Bow RR Please select a number
Track:
Brands Hatch Indy

Tuesday Feb 18, 2020
Practice:
21:00 ET (30 minutes)

Race 1 : 21:50 ET (20 minutes) - NO Mandatory Pit Stop

Warmup :
22:10 ET (5 minutes)
Race 2 : 22:15 ET (20 minutes) - NO Mandatory Pit Stop Top 5 Reverse Grid

Entry List
- 20 slots
  1. David DeGreef #8
  2. Rory Wetherington
  3. Wilko Jones #54
  4. stevem #49
  5. 2112
  6. SPC15
  7. TrumpetReich
  8. brc19 #30
  9. ko41 #2
  10. SOLO59 #81
  11. Scott_H
  12. Lucky Chopp
  13. Keith_G #31
  14. Open
  15. Open
  16. Open
  17. Open
  18. Open
  19. Open
  20. Open
Reserve list

1. Reserve
  2. Reserve
UTP# 62

Last edited:
Capture.JPG
The Tuesday America's Club will be taking a holiday break...well sort of. We'll be having open track time for the next two weeks as the club lands on the eve's of Christmas and New Years.

So starting December 18 through January 1 get jolly and join us for some track time at the Nürburgring Nordschleife. Car will be of your choice so race what you got!

Server will be in a loop that will include 30 minutes of practice, 30 minutes of open qualifying and a 60 minute race. Use the thread to arrange times to meet others for an 'event'. The timer for practice resets if no one is on server for qualifying so there is no official scheduled start time.

On January 2 the server will reset to resume our regular schedule with our first event of the new year January 7th with the FR X-90 at Road America.
Be sure to begin practicing with FULL damage as it will be included in selected events in the new year.:ninja:

I hope to see you on the track, have a Happy Holiday and New Year

David

Last edited:
Yeah. What was frustrating is that I had good pace, just could not keep it together. It would be nice to solely attribute it to the car/track combo (Which was fun) but I know exactly what happened in each of my seemingly thousands of offs: I over-drove the track.

I just watched the replay and I feel bad for what happened in Race 2; apparently I cut your nose off and didn't realise you were right there going into the final S on lap 1, which set off a chain of events: I suddenly reduced speed before you had time to react, your spin forced @Keith_G to go wide and very hot into the grass, who then bumped me since he couldn't slow down in time. Really didn't mean to do that (I was giving @David DeGreef space to pass since he was already alongside me), I'll try not to make that mistake again. Makes me think of one of Alonso's funniest radio quotes:

Alonso: "What happened to Powell?"
CrewChief: "His mistake caused a pileup behind him which in turn caused someone to torpedo him"
Alonso: "Karma."

:roflmao:

I just watched the replay and I feel bad for what happened in Race 2; apparently I cut your nose off and didn't realise you were right there going into the final S on lap 1, which set off a chain of events: I suddenly reduced speed before you had time to react, your spin forced @Keith_G to go wide and very hot into the grass, who then bumped me since he couldn't slow down in time. Really didn't mean to do that (I was giving @David DeGreef space to pass since he was already alongside me), I'll try not to make that mistake again. Makes me think of one of Alonso's funniest radio quotes:

Alonso: "What happened to Powell?"
CrewChief: "His mistake caused a pileup behind him which in turn caused someone to torpedo him"
Alonso: "Karma."

:roflmao:
If I had control of my car your move would have made no difference. I was actually losing it before your move, thus when it happened I was not thinking you had done anything wrong, but I had over-driven the car thus leading to my spin.

Honestly, I remember you making some sort of a move but I was too far gone by that time to notice. The replay may not show it but it was happening prior to your move. You have nothing to worry about, or be sorry about.

Reactions: BP
Is there a way to set the number of pit stops? Perhaps we make it a two or three stopper to shake things up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back