EU BMW M235i @ Bilster Berg - Tue 30 Mar 2021

Jopamir

"CarryOn Racing Team"
Premium
Porto, Portugal
bloody hard races these were, keeping S. Kenwood (R1) and then KO (R2) on your back is not for the heart-fainted :confused:
Not an easy track to pass, you guys were obviously faster but I took the knife in my teeth and hold it the better I could.
Sorry guys if it was to much of an effort sometimes..
KO, were you on (very) low TC? in turn1 you've spun and I'm right behind you. in the stream looks like I touched you but I'm positive I didn't... didn't check it yet but really don't think I did (I would stop immediately as I always do when that happens).
Anyway, awesome racing everyone
Cheers

ko41

Premium
Minnesota, USA
bloody hard races these were, keeping S. Kenwood (R1) and then KO (R2) on your back is not for the heart-fainted :confused:
Not an easy track to pass, you guys were obviously faster but I took the knife in my teeth and hold it the better I could.
Sorry guys if it was to much of an effort sometimes..
KO, were you on (very) low TC? in turn1 you've spun and I'm right behind you. in the stream looks like I touched you but I'm positive I didn't... didn't check it yet but really don't think I did (I would stop immediately as I always do when that happens).
Anyway, awesome racing everyone
Cheers

I usually had the TC at 10 or 15, that is not the reason I spun, and I am sure you didn't touch me.
I just had to put too much steering lock in to keep off of Ross and ran out of talent, just me being me.

Des Pearce

Premium
I really enjoyed both races, probably spent more time battling with people than in any other club event I've taken part in.

Went up the order a few spots in R1, pace got better as the race went on (probably means I need to practice more :thumbsup: ).

R2 saw me start on pole and managed to stay in front for 3 laps, I was obviously holding p2 up but hopefully in a fair manner. Then 2 laps later I went from 2nd to 5th in 2 corners, not sure if it was a poor defensive line from me or great opportunism from the two drivers close behind 3rd place. I was more pleased that I stuck with people for longer than before so I feel like I'm making progress.

rustymoto

Premium
BC, Canada
Great races - I just managed to join and squeeze in a quali lap with seconds to spare, albeit on default full fuel, which started me at the back of the grid. Only the tardy @Steve Le Gallez bumped me up from DFL :roflmao:

Race one was my 'warm up' and had some good cat and mouse for P9 until I hit the sausage-kerb ejector button and rolled half-way down the back straight. Then I got to chase down the pack all over again. It was great training for round 2. Thankful that damage was off, otherwise I think it would have been a write-off!

Race two was great fun, with some very tight passes playing chicken into the final chicaney-braking-zone complex. In the end managed to keep-up with @ko41 and @Jopamir, hoping they'd trip each other up but no chance. Nice pace and pressure from @Dieter Bromvich - I think we would have had a nice duel for P4!