BMW M2 CS VLN 2020 7 skins

Skins BMW M2 CS VLN 2020 7 skins 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ned submitted a new resource:

BMW M2 CS VLN 2020 7 skins - The 3 cars already released plus 4 new ones.

It's my final set of skins for the BMW M2 CS VLN .You have the 3 skins I did plus the #653 Veedol and the #695 Avia with the #673 and 693 of Schnitzel Alm
View attachment 388014
View attachment 388015
View attachment 388016
View attachment 388017
As ever a .mas file to "1.39" in Installed/vehicles/BMW M2 CS 2020
You can delete the previous set I did called "M2 CS VLN" if you already got it and thanks for your "Likes"

Read more about this resource...

I never refuse any help as it goes in the way of having a better work.In fact you did the 2019 season skins and i did the 2020 race with different stickers (good year vs Dunlop,hankook added ...)so the sets are complementary and I would be pleased to have that window template of course.Thanks

I never refuse any help as it goes in the way of having a better work.In fact you did the 2019 season skins and i did the 2020 race with different stickers (good year vs Dunlop,hankook added ...)so the sets are complementary and I would be pleased to have that window template of course.Thanks
I can make you the windows and just send them to you.

I used the ones you made in your set of VLN 2019 and it works but the numbers on the windshield are on the positions of the game and it's a problem.BTW I used the skins you did for the Clio Cup and have the windows opaque that's a problem but we have a template that is curious as we don't have the windshield but the rear window ???

I used the ones you made in your set of VLN 2019 and it works but the numbers on the windshield are on the positions of the game and it's a problem.BTW I used the skins you did for the Clio Cup and have the windows opaque that's a problem but we have a template that is curious as we don't have the windshield but the rear window ???
You mean yellow car numbers are on the same spot as postion lights? If so, I know, that's why I included the updrades folder that forces all VLN cars to run without those position lights on Nürburgring Endurnce Series layout as real-life VLN cars don't run with those position lights (I think SP9 does run with them, but that's new for this year).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back