rF2 BMW M1 @ Watkins Glen - Thu 03 Dec 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
2020-12-03 _ BMW M1 @ Watkins Glen.jpg

Turn 1 at the Glen is challenging for all. As Denis said, I messed it up 3 times in R1 and a couple in R2 as well. Whilst at no time were they deliberate they still breached the rules. I hate it when it happens but inevitably it will. I have the same issue on our server this week at the Adelaide chicane.
Apologies for my indiscretions and I'll certainly try to be tidier in future.
Look forward to next race in the Toyo's

Malcolm, I'm sorry for treating you so poorly in R2. I thought my second contact had straightened you out. But I saw in the replay I had sent you to the back. :( I think I owe you about 10 finishing positions. :redface: You are always such a fair racer.

Hey Guys
As part of this hobby I started doing some vidz for simrace247, I was going to Unbox/Review this car the moment I drove it.
Took a journos liberty with the video as it made sense to merge the two experiences so I hope no one is aggrieved.
with the race made sense to merge the two experiences and pop this out https://simrace247.com/2020/12/06/unboxing-love-at-first-revs-rfactor-2-bmw-m1-mod/
Thanks

PS on the channel which started a few months back, I also review other rF2 mods that might interest you guys. Its all a bit amateurish as I have never edited video. But its part of my game now.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back