RDTV REPLAY
Automobilista Awesome Mod - The Audi R8 LMS GT3 with Paul Jeffrey
Available now on the LIVESTREAM page.

EU BMW M1 Procar @ Zhuhai - Thur 11Oct18

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ross Garland, Sep 23, 2018.

Added to Calendar: 11-10-18
  1. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Moving Chicane Premium

Ratings:
    +3,490
    Honestly, I don't even remember that, it was that kind of night for me. But if I did crash into you, even if by losing control, then I'm the one who should be apologizing (and I am).

• Beer Beer x 2
  2. Steve Le Gallez

Steve Le Gallez
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +981
    Strange night for me, lost teamspeak before the race then got it back. Lost gears on start line momentarily & then lost steering at turn 5, decided to quit as it was all going (.Y.) up & didn’t want to risk any possible incidents with my fellow competitors :thumbsup:

• Beer Beer x 6
  3. Yetch

Yetch
    GooseCreature Premium

Ratings:
    +349
    All I can say is should have practised, no decent setup, was using a WTCR setup basically, didn't work, found the only way to stop locking up was to move BB way to the rear, which caused it's own issues. How the hell I ended up on the podium in the first race :O_o: all I can say is the rest of you should be ashamed of yourselves! :roflmao:
    Second race was disaster from the off, was in 2nd gear :rolleyes: waved bye bye as the field strolled past. Managed to gain a place or two back but strewn with driver errors, have to say I was tiring a tad, shoulder throbbing, so just tried to get it home, like the true warrior I am :ninja: :laugh::laugh::laugh::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:.
    Enjoyable as always gents, although technically challenging for some it appears, :( thought the gremlins had been eliminated from RR but then, could well be user error! :laugh: We are all old and fat fingered! :thumbsup: I'm definitely my own worst enemy when it comes to cocking things up, how the hell I've managed to survive is beyond me and a coach load of consultants, with a van load of plod in pursuit. :whistling:

• Haha Haha x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.