RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like P4-5 #10 - AGFA livery. JPS livery is a classic!
Would love to try your setup.
Great, I will take the Yellow 'Puma' livery then. #6 I think. Here are two setups which you can try. Drive each about 5-10 laps so you can decide which you prefer and then tweak them to your liking and/or driving rig. They are two completely different styles but both work pretty well. Check the fuel on each and make that equal so that you have a fair comparison. Brake Bias and Brake Pressure under the 'General' tab should also be set to your liking and the way your pedals work since each driving rig is pretty different.

Attachments

• CW_p4-5_competizione_gt2.svm
    7.1 KB · Views: 64
  • KG-p4-5_competizione_gt2.svm
    6.8 KB · Views: 57
@Calvyn White, I know you and @ko41 are really fast but it's incredible the time you can set with your Detroit
Chevette.jpg

Iron!! I get a little faster and both of you blow the doors off! I think I'm at the limit of my Hot Lapping ability so I'm going to practice my race consistency, my only hope!!

@Calvyn White, I know you and @ko41 are really fast but it's incredible the time you can set with your Detroit
View attachment 357279
Iron!! I get a little faster and both of you blow the doors off! I think I'm at the limit of my Hot Lapping ability so I'm going to practice my race consistency, my only hope!!
Well, it certainly ain't my fault if you haven't chosen the right car.
I mean look at it, it's got speed and power written all over it which is also in yellow. It's got more power than one subhuman can handle one of which does the steering and the other with the brain cell does the pedals. You have only got a look at the wing to know this car says it means business. The fine some bits and put them all together business. And at the same time leaving plenty of access to the back for getting the children in and out quickly. And having room forgetting that vital roadkill in the back with no fuss. Got to keep those unplanned children quiet somehow with something to eat or play with.:giggle:
With its special set, Carlos Van Dangal's allowing you extra grip on the extremely tricky straights giving confidence for those occasional drunken naps.:sleep::roflmao:
And of course the hidden upgrades at no extra cost. The Overhead Underhang boosting power as much as 4 horsepower, absolutely staggering considering what, yet one more little piece of plastic can do. Technology working at it's finest for you. And for which, only doubles the fuel consumption, an absolute bargain.:thumbsup:

Not to mention where money was no object, it's plush corduroy interior which comes in and brown, beige and slightly darker brown, which helps cover up those unsightly stains but does absolutely nothing for the smell. And of course, the looks of this car are exterminating may induce projectile vomiting at the slightest glance as it looks are quite staggering and shocking to the human eye. Counselling may be required.
But don't be fooled by its earth-shattering looks this car is built to last two or three years with a 17-day warranty which can be extended to 20 days for only an extra cost of $1,000. This car is built with safety in mind we're only anything more than fender bender will kill you. Anything less and they will offer you a new car for a super special price of a new one, plus VAT.:O_o:

Now you see if you chose the right car you very well be at the top of the leaderboard but you didn't, did you. :roflmao: :laugh:
For which you have no excuse except maybe one which is plainly obvious, you haven't been having your regular bowl of Loop De Loops. :whistling:

Last edited:
For some reason only known to what's left of my brain, that I was convinced this was a two 20-minute event. Despite this ongoing sciatica, I was hoping to do it at least the first one before the pain got too much. I was hoping to have a little bit of fun. But this is not to be, unfortunately. :(

So I'm really really sorry David as once again I'm going to have to retire from the event.
Have fun guys this one should be good. Winning is the objective, fun is the priority.

I left you signed in, why not give it go for as long as you feel up to it? As you said fun is the priority.

BMW M1 Procar.jpg

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge! Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on
TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief.

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com EU - Saturday
Cars: BMW M1 Procar
Track: Zandvoort - GP

Saturday 28/03/20
Practice:
15:00 EDT / 20:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 15:30 EDT / 20:30 UTC (15 minutes)

Warmup 1: 15:45 EDT / 20:45 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 15:50 EDT / 20:50 UTC (20 minutes)

Warmup 2: 16:10 EDT / 21:10 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 16:15 EDT / 21:15 UTC (20 minutes) - Reverse Grid to 5 Places

Entry List - 30 slots
  1. Ross Garland (Event Host)
  2. FeltHat
  3. Iguana46
  4. ko41
  5. 2112
  6. David DeGreef
  7. JACE323
  8. Keith_G
  9. thom462
  10. rustyjabs67