BMW M1 PROCAR - SOUNDMOD

Sounds BMW M1 PROCAR - SOUNDMOD 2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Riri59870 submitted a new resource:

BMW M1 PROCAR - SOUNDMOD - A meticulous sound for the M1 PROCAR

Hi everyone, I've working on this for a long time, already released a verison on my channel, decided to update it and release it on RD since I think it has the same level of complexity as the other sound I posted here

The sound features:
- 2 level of partial throttle, one audio track for 40% throttle, one for 60% throttle and of course one for 100% and 0%
- 2 level of flyby effect : one close flyby (sound a bit like a woooosh) and one far away flyby (you will hear it in the first second of...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you for these truly immersive sounds which adds realism and puts simracing on a another level.
Could you perhaps recommend a good BMW M1 mod that i could use with it?

Thanks for assistance here...

Could you perhaps recommend a good BMW M1 mod that i could use with it?

I personally use Bazza's mod which drives the best for me and can be found online on other places. BTW that one also has good sounds. There's some small extra work needed to make this particular sound mod work on a car you want to use. There was a couple of M1 procar mods for AC circulating around, and one of them was released here on RD but was removed shortly. The problem is that none of those mods are scratch made and are conversions from other sims, tweaked, adjusted etc. without permission of the original creator. That is generally not appreciated in the modding community, all due to avoiding any licencing and copyrights issues. Both for cars and tracks.

Last edited:
Extraordinary work from all your mods, so I can hear (literally :D).
One small complaint about the external sounds, which is the biggest complaint hahah can you increase the distance (a lot) at which the engine sound is played when the camera is facing the car? From the back, the engine+exhaust sound is played from a long distance which is excellent, while from the front it only starts at about 200-250 m distance. Should need to be at 500 m or more. It could help the racetrack atmosphere a lot.

Extraordinary work from all your mods, so I can hear (literally :D).
One small complaint about the external sounds, which is the biggest complaint hahah can you increase the distance (a lot) at which the engine sound is played when the camera is facing the car? From the back, the engine+exhaust sound is played from a long distance which is excellent, while from the front it only starts at about 200-250 m distance. Should need to be at 500 m or more. It could help the racetrack atmosphere a lot.

Sure, I know about that thing, that would be a good improvement, I should make more samples then so it will be even more complex

1. First backup Bazza's two original .bank and GUIDs files in the sfx folder if you want to be able to get it back working easy. Maybe just add "_bazza" to their names.
2. Copy this new .bank file downloaded from here and put it into the sfx folder
3. You need to rename this new .bank, and name it exactly like the Bazza's car mod folder name is
4. Then put this GUIDs file in the sfx folder :

Attachments

• GUIDs.txt
    45.2 KB · Views: 127

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back