RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I clicked the splitter and wing down one and picked up some speed on the long straight. Decided to leave it at that because I need the downforce for the infield. My new team motto: "Slip & Slide" :p

Thanks for the heads up @2112, next week is this months special of 90 minutes, multiclass at a world famous track in the Ardennes forest. That's all I can say for now.

On the straight, I was quicker than your ghost, but on the infield, you left me in the dust. The setup does work though. I need more seat time with it.
Yup, that’s because I had a sloppy exit out of the esses. I remember being impressed because I still set fastest lap. I immediately went in and saved the setup!:p

tenor.gif

here's my setup for greenwood, its from sonoma and i forgot to save changes for nurburgring :rolleyes: change wing to 15 and gearing is default with last gear one click shorter

@sc4dr @Calvyn White up for some leaderboards fun?
Yeah sure always up for a bit of leaderboard fun.
And I've just had some, sorry about that.:p
Got the fab and the Capi on the leaderboard. Which they still have little left to give.
I might have a go at the Greenwood if I've got time tomorrow. If I'm not mistaken I'm not going to be able to make the event.:(:(
But I'll be sure to share my setups before I have to go to Wales again but with a bit of luck the last time for some time.

i'm sorry guys, i have to bow out. these long races really kill my hands because i can't take a break. i prefer the 2 short races to the one long one. it all depends on what i have going on in life and how much i have left to devote to racing. this week was rough. i'll try to save up as i love spa!

I clicked the splitter and wing down one and picked up some speed on the long straight. Decided to leave it at that because I need the downforce for the infield. My new team motto: "Slip & Slide" :p

If your's is "Slip & Slide", then mine's must be "Gangway!"

You may here me say that, or "I Regret Nothing!". Either way, a loud thud will echo across the circuit. :roflmao:

Sorry for the early abort gents, but I think I might have the craziest/most legitimate excuse in the history of RD: my damned dog turned our stove on with no one noticing until we had a full blow, honest-to-goodness fire!

I thought I heard screaming upstairs (I was in the basement with headphones on) and bolted up to be greeted by flames and my wife helplessly holding a fire extinguisher! I grabbed thr extinguisher and hosed it down, it was out a few seconds later. But house was FILLED with smoke (incredibly scary how fast it happened - make sure all your smoke alarms are in good working order).

Now I get to assess if we need to call insurance...I will NOT be rejoining the race :D

Hope it was a good one, fellas. Will try to join again next week (minus the house fire!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back