EU BMW M1 Procar @ Imola - Wed 13 Nov 2019

Ross Garland

Spiritseer
Staff
Premium
BMW M1 Procar.jpg

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge! Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on
TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief.

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com EU - Wed
Cars: BMW M1 Procar
Track: Imola

Wednesday 13/11/19
Practice:
15:00 EDT / 20:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 15:30 EDT / 20:30 UTC (15 minutes)

Warmup 1: 15:45 EDT / 20:45 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 15:50 EDT / 20:50 UTC (20 minutes)

Warmup 2: 16:10 EDT / 21:10 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 16:15 EDT / 21:15 UTC (20 minutes) - Reverse grid to 5 places

Entry List - 32 slots
  1. FeltHat
  2. ko41
  3. PurgerUK
  4. Bart Matyja
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#5

Last edited:

PurgerUK

500RPM
Premium
Agreed, 5 is pretty much the minimum number to start a race so I'm out. Most likely changing my allegiance to rFactor2 on Saturday as well.

Ross Garland

Spiritseer
Staff
Premium
The Wednesday events will be binned soon if they continue to end up cancelled. There's no sense in a few of us wasting our evenings waiting for a race that never goes ahead. We could have planned to do other things.

ko41

100RPM
Premium
With winter coming fast to Minnesota I was really looking forward to the Wednesday races, so I do hope participation picks up so they will continue.
I do have to reschedule my afternoon nap time to participate, but that is just a minor inconvenience. :D

sc4dr

250RPM
Premium
With winter coming fast to Minnesota I was really looking forward to the Wednesday races, so I do hope participation picks up so they will continue.
I do have to reschedule my afternoon nap time to participate, but that is just a minor inconvenience. :D
You retired there KO?

ko41

100RPM
Premium
Yes, I am. The wife is still working, so weekends are for what she wants to do before I can do any racing. :thumbsup:

Ross Garland

Spiritseer
Staff
Premium
I've been hoping Winter will increase participation but it's fading, to be honest. Grids are always smaller in the Summer but I can't remember so many cancelled races in previous years. Lots of old hands have vanished and they're not getting replaced with newcomers. We'll see how it goes I suppose.

sc4dr

250RPM
Premium
I've been hoping Winter will increase participation but it's fading, to be honest. Grids are always smaller in the Summer but I can't remember so many cancelled races in previous years. Lots of old hands have vanished and they're not getting replaced with newcomers. We'll see how it goes I suppose.
Ah yes, that seems to be the case in a lot of situations these days.

Bart Matyja

25RPM
Premium
That maybe due to ever increasing number of sims. People tend to migrate to the newer stuff. Some of them might come back eventually but not all. Reading the post about the new BMW gt4, it seems like theres a lot of people preferring ACC to the RR for the changeable weather, physics, day-night cycle etc. That's no one's other than the developers. I still think RR is a great sim and will stay with it for a long time and am interested to see how it develops.

Top Bottom