US BMW M1 Procar @ Circuit Zandvoort Tue Oct 1 2019

David DeGreef

Stay Safe, Healthy and be Kind - BLM
Staff member
Premium
Dec 12, 2016
R3E_US_club.jpg

Welcome to the Americas R3E racing club where all skill levels are welcomed and encouraged to participate for a relaxed and friendly racing atmosphere.

We support good hard racing and just ask you to respect track limits, basic racing etiquette and most importantly, each other.

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question, and if no one has the answer, I will get one before the next event.

Looking for tips on setting up for a Pit Stop, Glossary of FFB Terms, TS Notifier or other How To's for R3E check out the great resources here.

Or maybe you like to use a setup from one of our talented members, browse the setups here.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here

Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com US Tues
Cars: BMW M1 Procar (Fixed Setup) please provide car #
Track: Circuit Zandvoort GP

Tuesday 10/01/2019
Practice:
21:00 ET (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 21:30 ET (15 minutes)

Warmup : 21:45 ET (5 minutes)
Race : 21:50 ET (40 minutes) - Mandatory pit stop (minimum of two tires)

Selecting a car/livery is optional and is just a way of showing your preference. Everyone is free to choose what they like as duplicates are allowed.

Entry List - 20 slots
  1. [B][COLOR=#ff0000]David DeGreef[/COLOR][/B] #88
  2. 2112
  3. stevem #81
  4. SPC15 #89
  5. sc4dr #606
  6. Rory Wetherington #61
  7. TrumpetReich #110
  8. Sean Armstrong #105
  9. ko41 #3
  10. emarchena #4
  11. TR_S #570
  12. BP #84
  13. Luke Maney #1
  14. Racker2 #105
  15. bloozmahn
  16. Tennracer #90
  17. Keith_G #77
  18. matthew walters #96
  19. Open
  20. Open
Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve
UTP# 76

Server is OPEN for practice
Please note that server will be reset on race day approximately 2-1/2 hours prior to start time.

Last edited:

David DeGreef

Stay Safe, Healthy and be Kind - BLM
Staff member
Premium
Dec 12, 2016
Last Tuesday's event wrapped up the FReD and I wanted to personally thank all that participated and made the Clubs first twelve weeks a success, lets keep it going.
@stevem @sc4dr @Keith_G @BP @Sean Armstrong @emarchena @2112 @Rory Wetherington @ko41 @Neal Ches @TrumpetReich @brc19 @Wilko Jones @theColeHardTruth @Racker2 @SOLO59 @Minerro @Luke Maney @bloozmahn @Mike Wyatt @Larry Downing @FeltHat @Dirk Steffen @LegendMask @John Addison @SPC15 @matthew walters

I also like to thank @Ross Garland for his help in getting the club going and guidance in keeping it on track, and @Kenny Paton for making sure it was a smooth start.

Thanks again to @J-F Chardon of Sector3 for the vRP as it was a fun way to reward finishers and think it really enhanced the club.

So the winners for the final week of the FReD are:
@SOLO59
@TR_S
@stevem

For the overall finishers we have a 5 way tie for third which I drew two.
@stevem
@sc4dr
@Sean Armstrong
@emarchena

upload_2019-9-25_8-2-34.png

Attachments

sc4dr

500RPM
Premium
Nov 1, 2015
Oh hell yea. This is right up my wheel house! I’m in, just need to look at liveries.

TrumpetReich

250RPM
Premium
Oct 30, 2015
Two Bocks on the entry list? Well, we're all doomed.

Sign me up with that sexy Boss livery. I only own 110, but if that's taken Ill probably pick up 111.

sc4dr

500RPM
Premium
Nov 1, 2015
I’m thinking this will be popular. I’m really digging fixed setup! Just learn the car....sweet. Thanks David! You the Man

Reactions: Luke Maney

250RPM
Premium
Oct 6, 2016
We shoulda included the M1's in last night's race. They were Gp. 4 cars after all. I would have been tempted to drive one.

Yet...this race as a stand-alone reminds me of the races they used to have for these cars (F1 support) in the early 80's.

sc4dr

500RPM
Premium
Nov 1, 2015
We shoulda included the M1's in last night's race. They were Gp. 4 cars after all. I would have been tempted to drive one.

Yet...this race as a stand-alone reminds me of the races they used to have for these cars (F1 support) in the early 80's.
I believe the procars in game currently are faster than the gr4 911. Sector 3 has been teasing the release of the gr4 Procar any update now. I’m guessing they will have less power and more grip?