RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't miss much.
Andreas spun out and left. After that we had 20+ seconds between Jack and Dean, and a further 20+ seconds between Dean and me.
Wasn't a race, we were just three guys doing laps. :p

Didn't miss much.
Andreas spun out and left. After that we had 20+ seconds between Jack and Dean, and a further 20+ seconds between Dean and me.
Wasn't a race, we were just three guys doing laps. :p

That's exactly it, a sad little end to WTCC in r3e club racing...I'll take the pole, two wins and fastest laps though ;)

You know you just sorta click with certain tracks and Bathurst is one of them for me. I genuinely hadn't done a lap is these cars and after 2 I felt as though I'd been driving them all week!

Paul, this club as we know it might be ending but please please don't let this be the end of WTCC, I love them :inlove::inlove:

As always though, cheeeyeeers Paul, really hope your RF2 club is successful and I'm sure I'll see you all on track again at some point :) It's so sad that this game is so heavily underrated. But it is a young one in the scheme of things and it will come a long way in the not so distant future

Take care all :)

That's exactly it, a sad little end to WTCC in r3e club racing...I'll take the pole, two wins and fastest laps though ;)

Can't blame you.
I went in thinking my 2:12.8 wasn't too bad.....Then I saw what other people were running. :confused:
Got it down to 2:09.8 after the first race.
But 2:04.9.......Really?
C'mon man, that's just mocking the rest of us. :roflmao:

Practice?? Hah!
Who needs it?
Get in, punch the throttle, hit the wall.
Done it a million times, don't need to practice that. :D
Yes Lars, I'm thinking the same. Some tracks are just not for me I'm hoping tonight is third time lucky after last night. Many years ago I got up at 4 in the morning to take part in a Bathurst race in rfactor with some Aussie lads, safety car for first 3laps then I crashed out at the corner after Chase. So 2 onlines at Bathurst total 5 laps. Gotta do better.

Can't blame you.
I went in thinking my 2:12.8 wasn't too bad.....Then I saw what other people were running. :confused:
Got it down to 2:09.8 after the first race.
But 2:04.9.......Really?
C'mon man, that's just mocking the rest of us. :roflmao:

Haha I know, I couldn't believe that time! It really really surprised me, especially when I wasn't consciously pushing for it, but that's what I mean by the rythm. Some tracks just click. If it makes you feel any better, I couldn't get anywhere near it again :D

Yes Lars, I'm thinking the same. Some tracks are just not for me I'm hoping tonight is third time lucky after last night. Many years ago I got up at 4 in the morning to take part in a Bathurst race in rfactor with some Aussie lads, safety car for first 3laps then I crashed out at the corner after Chase. So 2 onlines at Bathurst total 5 laps. Gotta do better.
Well, if you have the time I can do a practice session with you this evening before the actual race starts.
I mean, I'm not particularly fast but I can usually get through a semi-decent lap.

Thanks Lars, I'll take you up on that see you on the track tonight.
No problem, mate.
Tell you what, I'll be doing practice for the next few hours, either for Bathurst or some of the iRacing tracks.
So I'll jump on TS while doing so, and whenever you want to run a few laps, just give me a yell.
(If I don't react, I'm out making coffee or feeding the cat.....Just give it a few minutes, then yell again. :D )

Well, that was a helluva lot of fun. :)

Started out in P2, went very quickly to P5......
Then everybody apparently forgot their brakes were cold, went wide in the first turn, and I found myself behind Quentis again. :D
Couldn't do much though. I was a tiny bit faster on the uphill, but simply couldn't stay with him on the downhill section. And after making a complete mess of the downhill on lap 4, that was all she wrote.
Got the gap down to 3 seconds at one point, but that's as close as I ever got.
Thanks for the race guys, and grats on the win Quentis. :)

@Kenny Paton No problem, mate. Let me know if you want to do the same on another car/track combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 97 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 73 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 78 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 50 6.5%