RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
M1.png

Mount Panorama, Motor Racing Circuit Bathurst (also known as Bathurst) is a motor racing track located in Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia. It is the home of the Bathurst 12 Hour motor race, held each February, and the Bathurst 1000 motor race, held each October. The track is 6.213 km (4 mi) long, and is technically a street circuit, as the circuit is a public road when no racing events are being run.

Thursday 1st October sees the return of the roaring BMW Procar Series around the tight and twisty Australian classic.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com
Cars: M1 Procar
Track: Bathurst

Practice: 18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:30 GMT (30 minutes)
Race: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Kenny Paton
  2. SOLO59
  3. Phil Davies
  4. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108
  5. Keith Joyce
  6. Quentis Gillispie
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
CLUB RACING Flyer_2.png

Mount Panorama, Motor Racing Circuit Bathurst (also known as Bathurst) is a motor racing track located in Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia. It is the home of the Bathurst 12 Hour motor race, held each February, and the Bathurst 1000 motor race, held each October. The track is 6.213 km (4 mi) long, and is technically a street circuit, as the circuit is a public road when no racing events are being run.

Friday 2nd October is GTR3 Friday time!! Enjoy

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com
Cars: GTR3

Qualifying: 18:30 GMT (20 minutes)
Race: 18:50GMT (45 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Phil Davies
  2. Free slot
  3. Free slot
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
Multiclass Modern.png

Sunday 4th October marks the final Multiclass Madness event, be sure to get signed up nice and early and lets send this out in style!

Join us

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com
Cars: Prototype / Radical / GTR3

Qualifying: 18:30 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 18:45 GMT (60 minutes)

Entry List
LMP1

1. Free slot
  2. Free slot
  3. Free slot
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
LMP2
  1. Phil Davies
  2. Otune
  3. Keith Joyce
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
GTR3
  1. Free slot
  2. Free slot
  3. Free slot
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot

Last edited:
Sorry @T. Userli - Only Premium members allowed I'm afraid...
However today you, alongside all others who have signed in to race, have an opportunity to win a 1 month free Premium, so fingers crossed you might win this one and then you can gift it to him to try..

Sorry buddy, but rules are rules...

Well done @Phil Davies for your first place and @Paul Fenwick for the class win. A good race and I didn't get lapped till the last one. GO ME:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Go you, indeed.
Staying on the lead lap in a 60 minute race is no mean feat. :)

I was having a blast doing a three-way battle up in the lead (don't even ask what I was doing up there....I'm as puzzled as you are... :D ).
Ended up pushing a little too hard on lap 14, went wide and hit the wall.
Didn't think I hit it all that hard, but it insta-killed my engine.......
And as it turns out, the engine is a fairly important bit on a racecar. :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back