rF2 BMW M1 @ Portland - Thu 08 Apr 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I've had three of mine removed, which is why I'm so bloody thick. :O_o:

Only two of mine had come through (the two lower ones are well covered by gum). So I've already removed 50% of the little wisdom I had!

All people need to do is check the calendar right here on RD. It shows the start time in both UTC and users local time.

Anyone using manual h-boxes in this thing?

Roy told me this later, and I thought "of course". I blame it on the missing wisdom.

Yup, there is a good combo on H&Clutch, H&Liftoff/Blip and paddles here I think :)

Only two of mine had come through (the two lower ones are well covered by gum). So I've already removed 50% of the little wisdom I had!
Mine all came through in my late teens, so I was a genius back then. Then two decided to cause abysses and got removed. Then one just shattered all on it's own while eating an apple, of all things. So just the one for the last 20 years. If that goes I'll be a vegetable. :giggle:

Anyway, if I can race Thursday it'll have to be h-box for me. Slows me down massively and almost guarantees a spin or two, but it just more fun! Definitely go with the auto-blip though, as heal-and-toe is impossible wizardry to me.

Using an H-Shifter in this club is the best way to prevent massive bullying by everybody!!!! So better do it like real man!!
:roflmao: :D

The only way to be respected though,
Is the proper Heel 'n Toe!!

Last edited:
Anyway, if I can race Thursday it'll have to be h-box for me.
Welcome to our humble abode @Goffik . Bit quiet this week as lots of our regulars are busy with other stuff. H-Pattern is the way to go IMO - if you have the option OC. See you on track. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Can you join for Race 2?
It is to late now, need some practise before racing, don't want to ruin anyones race.

Same problem I had couple of years too, when time changes I couldn't make it in time to the races in summer when I had late shift. In winter there is no problem then.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 109 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 204 15.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 521 38.2%