BMW M1 Group 5 Turbo - Skin pack (4k)

Skins BMW M1 Group 5 Turbo - Skin pack (4k) 4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Graham Botha submitted a new resource:

BMW M1 Group 5 Turbo - Lemans 1980 - BMW M1 Group 5 Turbo - Lemans 1980 - DRM Revival mod

This skin is based on the Group 4 \ Procar livery that ran Lemans in 1980 as entered by BMW France and piloted by Dieter Quester, Didier Pironi and Marcel Mignot. As with all my skins, this is not intended to be 100% accurate as there are some liberties that need to be taken to create the skin to match the vastly different body style of the Group 5 car.
View attachment 391054View attachment 391055View attachment 391056View attachment 391057View attachment 391058

Read more about this resource...

Graham Botha updated BMW M1 Group 5 Turbo - Lemans 1980 with a new update entry:

BMW M1 Group 5 Turbo - Skin Pack

I've added two more liveries. The 1000KMS Nürburgring livery (which I remastered using the skin provided by the DRM modding team as a base) and my take on Hans Stuck's no 80 ProCar livery. I also included a number of files to change wheel covers and rims to your liking of which one mimics the look of the ProCar wheel covers.

Hope you enjoy.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Graham Botha updated BMW M1 Group 5 Turbo - Skin pack (4k) with a new update entry:

BMW M1 Group 5 Turbo - Skin pack (4k)

So this is the last update to this pack. I added the following liveries.

* No50 BASF Group 5 that ran Lemans. This is the only livery not based on a procar as piloted by Hans Stuck and co.
* Pooh Jeans as piloted by Marc Surer.
* Buler quarts as piloted by Marc Surer.
* Marlboro as piloted by Niki Lauda.

View attachment 398827

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,

thanks for this great skins :)(of course),and I can see them all in the menu before I go on the track, but when I'm on track I just get the original native white BMW skin :(...any idea why is that.
...I can only use FullHD-resolution on my monitor, but the *.dds have 4096*4096...
...some infos for great skins please, if possible...:)

Hi,

thanks for this great skins :)(of course),and I can see them all in the menu before I go on the track, but when I'm on track I just get the original native white BMW skin :(...any idea why is that.
...I can only use FullHD-resolution on my monitor, but the *.dds have 4096*4096...
...some infos for great skins please, if possible...:)
Hi, does this happen for all of the skins or only some of them?

I looked at the folder structures on the rar file but it all looks fine. The 4k texture has to do with the detail that the skin has and your display resolution will not have an impact on whether it gets displayed or not. It should work without problems/

...Thanks for the reply...
...so far, I didn't test all skins, but all skins(5 or 6) I've loaded, where blank...
...I'll check all skins for further infos...
...hmmm, maybe the settings in Video-Display, I turned up all settings into very high...

...Thanks for the reply...
...so far, I didn't test all skins, but all skins(5 or 6) I've loaded, where blank...
...I'll check all skins for further infos...
...hmmm, maybe the settings in Video-Display, I turned up all settings into very high...
Rename one of the folders to a simple name without spaces and see if that doesn't help. It sounds like a folder problem.

...Thanks again;)...
...so, now I used the GösserBier skin. I deleted all folders and files except, -> see the "Goesser_Folder.PNG" and I renamed the "BMW_M1_DIF.dds" into "skin.dds" and now it looks like this on the road and it looks also the same when I just rename "BMW_M1_DIF.dds" into "skin.dds" and leave all folders and files...

Attachments

• Screenshot_bmw_m1_procar_monza_21-9-120-17-58-36.jpg
    Screenshot_bmw_m1_procar_monza_21-9-120-17-58-36.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 250
It makes total sense now. The m1 you have seems like a different mod and not the DRM Revival. That would make sense why the filename for the skin is different and the mapping on the car is al wrong.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years