BMW GT2 or 918 RSR

Hello,

I am currently rocking a 2.5 wheelbase with a XBOX P1 rim.

I find it very cheap, and more like a toy and therefore I am wanting to upgrade, I mainly run games like RBR, Assetto Corsa and LFS, so a variety, I have a McLaren GT3 rim for the GT3 and Forumla Games.

I was originally wanting the BMW GT2 rim, but heard they are very heavy and basically make the feedback non existent on a 2.5 wheelbase, so now the Porsche rim seems like the better option for me.. Can someone shed some light on this for me?

No. I just am not a massive fan of leather. Even for seats and other things where comfort is concerned.

While I agree that cloth seats don't get as hot or cold, I love leather. Cheap leather will wear quickly and can look bad. Leather also requires a bit of care that cloth doesn't. My current car has a black leather interior and I've had many cars with leather in them. Granted I don't commute to work, so my car tends to stay in the garage except in the evenings and weekends.

Anyway this is clearly a personal preference thing. I like how my Porsche wheel feels and have never regretted purchasing it. Since I have my FFB set about as high as I can with the CSW 2.5, I wouldn't want the extra weight. With a DD this would be a don't care issue.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years