Resource icon

Skins BMW GT2 Jeff Koons art 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
This is a repost. Reupload. It was here months ago. And unless he is the original author, stolen work.

And while we are at it, the original work was already a low quality port. So all in all, really @Cranck , this is a release not even worth wasting the 2.9mb it takes on anyone's drive.

Mod edit. Do not call other members names.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a repost. Reupload. It was here months ago. And unless he is the original author, stolen work.

And while we are at it, the original work was already a low quality port. So all in all, really @Cranck , this is a release not even worth wasting the 2.9mb it takes on anyone's drive.

edit: and you also even had the nerve to add 'by Cranck'. what a dick

sorry to correct you, but I did this skin Build forum Assetto corsa its evolution from the 15th of November, I do not steal anything from anyone, I do, one thing is that you like it or not, but stolen nothing

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/skins-collection-by-cranck.1822/page-2

jeff koons.jpg

jeff koons2.jpg

all traces work with illustrator and photoshop

nobody has anything to say about it and I look like a thief?

I'm administrator profile BTB in facebook , and I have never refused help to anyone, I have made more than 200 skins for rfactor, all own design, and other replicas of official cars, I have worked with EnduRacers, with epsilon euskadi, I made sections rally to rfactor as era del cardon , hillclim marteles, hillclimb juncalillo etc, since 1992 working with simulators and a clown to 20 years saying my work is stolen?, I do not accept it and I hope the administration act as her hope

I've seen at least 3 other people on RD forums making this skin from scratch and fourth person on another forums so if that guy doesn't have any proof that you are not the fifth person that made it from scratch then I don't know, tell him to f*ck off, why even bother.

Dear Cranck, thanks for the nice personal message. I've reported you for that. And just so that the good people here can see what a bigot you are; he called me probably every insult in the spanish dictionary. I wont post that smut in these public forums though...

I admit I was wrong with the private message, but I do not accept that they say have stolen nothing, because to date I have never done and never will.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 258 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 169 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 231 13.8%