rF2 BMW E90 @ Various Tracks - Wednesday 11th March 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramon we all did a fair bit of lawn mowing before being warned by you ....tell me by cutting do you mean blatent short cutting or going over the curb for e.g the last 2 turns before the right hander onto the straight where there was a big piece of kerb on each of the corners .........just asking for future referance.
BTW does the 2 wheel on the black at all times means its still within the limits?

Ramon we all did a fair bit of lawn mowing before being warned by you ....tell me by cutting do you mean blatent short cutting or going over the curb for e.g the last 2 turns before the right hander onto the straight where there was a big piece of kerb on each of the corners .........just asking for future referance.
BTW does the 2 wheel on the black at all times means its still within the limits?

Two wheels inside the white lines at all times.

From what I saw I was the only one of the leaders who didn't monster over the kerbs. Peeved me a little tbh.

that is pretty harsh

replay

sure it slips once or twice if u race in the limit against someone else but but
""monstering over kerbs". i actually watched the lead battle, fun watch btw,
and your driving and well dont really see where your comment comes from.

At RD we have 2 rules for it:

- Stay with at least 2 wheels inside the white lines
- Stay off the grass.

Its that simple. So its not allowed to have 2 wheels on the tarmac and 2 in the grass.
Huge curbs can be taken fully. No problem, just not beyond.
In the last chicane on Toban is for qualify very strict, but of course in race it could happen you cut a bit on one of those. No problem as long its not every lap.

Seeing some cars from the monitor it was obvious about the full cutting first, but was pleased everyone drove better after a note :)
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years