rF2 BMW E90 @ Thruxton - Tuesday 15th May 2012 **POSTPONED**

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I do not have any chance of going in and restart the server. I've done what I can for now. And asked for a restart.
However the server is up. And Roy Magnes is on the server.
I'm waiting for response from other staff members as I type. Give it a few minutes is my guess.

And, I'm really sorry. But the race is postponed. It looks like a total server crash. As we also lost the GTL server, and Teamspeak. We are also unable to ping it at the moment.
Again. Really sorry for this. But nothing we can do at the moment as we cannot reach the server.

Hopefully this track will get used next time too. The server was up there, but i restarted rafctor due to some jumpiness, and when i tried to get back in the matchmaker was down!

Yeah, just lost my connection now. Hopefully we can re-race Thruxton. I may not be able to make it due to exams, best of luck if I can't but I'll keep you posted (because I'm sure you'll miss me ;))

1pX9M.png

Thruxton2.png

well server issues never happen here normally so all good :)

Anybody else have strange timing and position during our race....i went from 8th to 1st to 5th to 2nd...then i disconnected. Prob all down to the server issue.

Be good to race this track next week as its bloody fast...i like that :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%