rF2 BMW E90 @ Salzburgring - Tuesday 6th March 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks for two fun races, and sorry for those i had incedents with.
@ James, after we hit at the last chicane i waited for you to go, but on the next time round, i hadnt realised we made contact. I i had, i would have waited again.
sorry if it spoiled your race

I was surprised by the 2nd incident, I left you loads of room as you had a great speed advantage over me, you stuck one up the inside and forced me off the circuit.

I had a great battle after that tustling in the last few places, and hit some grass trying to slipstream Rui, spin, wall, leader coming, emergency ESC race over!

This is only for D.Simmons:9.Do not alter your line or braking for a faster car behind you. Unpredictable moves have a way of ending the race for both of you. Let the faster car dictate when and where to initiate a pass, and only then you are free to assist by easing off the throttle.
Poor you read the rules dear Simmons.Read the RULES, and attempt to REMEMBER.
So blocking of only one driver I have not experienced.With your driver's side is not fair.I will not complain, because overall the race was great.

Congratulations winners.

This is only for D.Simmons:9.Do not alter your line or braking for a faster car behind you. Unpredictable moves have a way of ending the race for both of you. Let the faster car dictate when and where to initiate a pass, and only then you are free to assist by easing off the throttle.
Poor you read the rules dear Simmons.Read the RULES, and attempt to REMEMBER.
So blocking of only one driver I have not experienced.With your driver's side is not fair.I will not complain, because overall the race was great.

Congratulations winners.
•If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

I enjoyed myself big time last night :) Qualified in the middle of the pack for both races, and was doing stable laps without any practise at all prior to the event. Thanks to Erik for the setup, made the car more stable to drive in the chicanes :)

Had a fantastic four way fight for sixth in race 2, a fight I won in the end :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 133 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 71 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 141 13.9%