rF2 BMW E90 @ Norisring - Tuesday 24th April 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Q1: 9th

R1: Up to 7th, contact with David. Can't really remember. Then later in the race, Alvaro hit me in the final hairpin but I got a better hairpin and had my nose on the inside for the fast left corner onto the main straight. But he didn't give me enough room and he spun into the wall.

I haven't watched the replays so I barely remember anything from R1.

Q2: 3rd :O_o:

R2: Lead the race when Boy and Eike fell behind. Christian got ahead but crashed later on. David got passed but I re-took the lead and kept it for many laps until Boy overtook me and then I lost some time after a tiny bit of contact from David which put me off the racing line.

Finished 4th, rest of the race was boring.

Shame I can't do anymore of these events, well, for the last 6 weeks anyway.

Apologies on 2 counts from me...
First for this late post, and mainly for not racing.
Got on to the server about 7ish, but then had some personal issues that needed sorting out and had to disappear rather quickly. Sorry about that.

I think contact with others was marginal. I didn't step on the accelerator for a reason and took it easy in some turns when following. But weren't you pushing me in R1 in the chicane Bradley?

But my highlight was when I spun tapping the inside barrier in R2 to lose the lead. DOH!

I even used the Tiger Express Motorsports Skin from the GPVWC Masters, where we also drove at the Norisring, although some 30-40 cars!

Just imagine if we had as many cars in the Club, madness(Luckily, there won't be as many, right?)!:rolleyes:

But the mod is much fun, gonna be there next week if I have nothing else to do.

There's also a commentated one(Mark Wicks):

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back