rF2 BMW E90 @ Mid Ohio - Tuesday 17th April 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Race 1 = Gained some positions near the start. Then hit the back of Gabriel (he was a lot slower than normal, even with traffic) which send me backwards in the middle of the pack. I was near the back, spun, was at the back. Gained some positions through overtaking and keeping it on the track. Later got hit by Paul before spinning and crashing on the final lap.

Race 2 = Started 2nd due to random grid. A few people around me had incidents so I stayed with the lead group for a few laps, dropped back to 5th at the half-way mark, and that is where I finished :)

Really enjoyed my first club outing for some time. Nice to get away from the pressure and my slowness of the CES League :D

First race I gained a few places at the start as some seemed to get away slowly.
Worked my way up and had a really good few laps with Ganriele and then the final lap with Eike. Really good clean close racing. Hope I didnt block either of you unfairly at any point, but it was good fun trying to keep you both behind. Managed to keep Gabriele back until the final lap, and jsut managed to keep Eike back to the race end. Really enjoyable stuff. Thanks :D

Race 2 was a bit messy at the start, but still had some fun racing, although not as memorable as the first.
Looking forward to next Tuesday, I may even make a skin for these :D

Thanks as usual to my Teammate Tony Matthews for the setup help, and also Gary Lennon for his as a starter point, made a big difference as we both went in fairly green for these cars

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back