rF2 BMW E90 @ Croft - Tuesday 20th March 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Although having said that, I was doing a skin last night and annoyed I couldn't fit a logo on the side - so I almost want to lose the numbers and add to the windows instead (like BTCC)

I wouldnt mind doing that.. the Number boards cover some of my design which i didnt realise til i made them visable + me being lazy couldnt be bothered to alter the design. :) i dont think they are too bad considering im a skinning newbie

Yeah let's lose the boards, once I've dissed out windows the RD logo will be on the windscreen banners.

I will do another template which has some basic shapes / car parts with colour overlays for quick easy skins.

Ok James thats good with me, i have the cars ready so whenever you want them let me know what i have to save them with.... preferrably replacing a car with black alloys cos they look quite good on the cars if i do say so myself :p

Unfortunately I can not drive today. I work night. This type of track has its own railway and confuses :confused: and the braking point is difficult to determine. The track will create more problems than the drivers. You should have put the normal version.

Everyone all the best in the race and a fair fight.

See you at Donington Park.

unfortunately i won't be able to be present at the race tonigth, the next week will be a busy one for me and i have to use the time in this week to practice for the clio's race next week.:(
i hope that i can join this race club when i have more time.

have fun at the race :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back