BMW E90 (Community Group)

Hi Fellow Petrolheads,

As some of you might know by now I am a loyal E90 fan/driver although they are completely outnumbered in WTCC club events. There are some valid reason for that but I'd like to look beyond them for now in anycase :)

I think it is time to diversify the field a bit so we don't just see loads of Honda's the odd Lada and Massey Fergusons lining up on the grid (nothing against them sbtw).

So if you are a E90 driver please feel free to join the group here on RD (link in my signature). The idea is to SHARE seeing that this is a community and people share things and after all it is about having fun, getting to know other racers and helping/learning in the process.

Hi Pieter..
I must say i am a FWD supporter and normally drive the Honda (because I own one) and some times the SEAT Toledo. I must admit though that I really like the E90 and have driven it once or twice in racing club and did not do to well accept for one podium. I would like to learn how to drive it really fast and would like to do a couple of laps sometime exchanging data and setup advice.
Hopefully logistics allow and we can have a session.
Cheers.

I am not planning to give up on the E90 yet and will be driving it in the upcoming league (stick it out).

In anycase once we have a few E90 "Die Hards" onboard I'd like to organize a few racing sessions with the focus on like you said sharing info so we can all benefit from it and spread the WTCC field with something else than the norm.

Well Bram, all you need to do is to open an online car ads page and start searching. Here in Hungary 323's, 325's, 328's and 330's in good condition can be found for around 10.000 EUR.
Fuel consumption: I have an E36 328, in highway its 8l/100km, in city its 12l/100km (only 1l more than my colleagues 1.6 Astra)
But the E46 engines are more advanced, even the first ones. That means less fuel cons.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 254 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 169 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 230 13.8%