Resource icon

Vehicles BMW E36 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
And anyway the Base car is FWD so how will that work, and the sound, and the I4, and the suspension, and the upgrades, you have not thought about a lot of things.

no spray bottle.jpg

Mod is a good base for a car. Yes it needs some work, but most of the problems are simple to fix. Only thing that needs adressing: the bolts for the bonnet should be hidden or something, now they are just floating.

And anyway the Base car is FWD so how will that work, and the sound, and the I4, and the suspension, and the upgrades, you have not thought about a lot of things.

The e36 did come in certain versions with an i4, all of the cars produced with an engine less than 2.0 liters were i4 engined (M40, M42, M43 and M44 block). You can add upgrades on the car, its just a bit more fiddly than with the Satsuma.
Sound can be modded with other files here on RaceDepartment, and with MSTuner you can set the car to be RWD and modify the power output, as well as add more gears, ABS, and traction control.
Also, there are 2 mods here on RaceDepartment that allow you to change camber, wheel size, ride height and offset.
Once you've installed and set up those mods, this BMW mod is actually pretty good.

windows are floating the save itself is bugged out even on the non experiemental version the cars engine is no where to be found and i used msceditor and none of the parts exist in the save at all what the hell dude? your also the person who created that lieing Plosa/Saab900 "vehicle mod" its litery a bunch of ugly textures for the satsuma

the game crashes after i click "i understand" and if i dont put the sharedassets file, the game loads, the car is there but the wind shield is floating, no headlights and other stuff like that. pls fix it i want it so BAD

the game crashes after i click "i understand" and if i dont put the sharedassets file, the game loads, the car is there but the wind shield is floating, no headlights and other stuff like that. pls fix it i want it so BAD
the mod is dead my guy. No one is going to update it and if you look, it clearly wasn't popular among the fan base.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back