Resource icon

Cars BMW E36 320 JUDD V8 Georg Plasa 1.0b

Login or Register an account to download this content
eboo submitted a new resource:

BMW E36 320 JUDD V8 Georg Plasa - bmw hillclimb eboo zahspeed

If You like my cars,here is the possibility to donate.
Thank you to support!
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id= GUJH8HL87WSRA
And please visit like and share:

https://www.facebook.com/Zahspeed3D/?fref=ts
BMW E36 320 JUDD V8 Georg Plasa
Model 3d,phys: eboo
Audio:T_sound
Log: 10.06.2017
-working gear shift and driver...

Read more about this resource...

nobody can't fix the sound bug without your FMOD source files : ( But CM seems to know the reason:
3.jpg

I quickly translated that german spec sheet:

Suspension:
Front: Mc Pherson assembly stainless steel
Rear: Central pivot axle
KW - Suspensions, 3-way adjustable Dampers all around, adjustable ARBs, suspension parts made from forged Magnesium, central locking - titan driveshafts
Brakes:
Front 6-piston AP-Calipers, 360 x 24 Sicom Carbonceramic-discs
Rear 4-piston AP-calipers, 304 x 25 steel - discs, Teves 4 - channel motorsport - ABS,
Wheels: 10 and 10.5 x 18 one-piece BBS-Magnesium-forged with Dunlop 250/640R18 front and 280/650R18 rear
Bodyshell: Carbon-Sandwich, Flossmann-Design
Aero-Data: Cw-Wert 0.36 till 0.51, CL-Wert 0.396 till 0.829, depending on Set-Up
Elektronics: Motec M 800 Motormanagement with traction-controle, Launchcontrol, Motec datarecorder with display
Lubrication: Castrol
Seat: König RSL 3000 , Carbon-Kevlar

This car should have ABS but no TC its wrong as it is..
There's a switch in car for ABS and ABS value but none for TC..
Very nice mod all the same the interior is nicely done..

Very nice model, but seems to me like it is missing AO on Rims and Body.

I like the sound, but seems like exterior sound is too loud, when I'm driving in reverb zones it is insane loud.

Handling is nice, but seems like it is impossibly too quick, it is as fast as groupC, as fast as 917/30. It just can not be that fast. I drove with no TC and with cold medium tires, and it is on rails, physics can not be right.

im not a phys and sound guy, but i think hillclimb cars are faster(corners) than historic group C (tuned to reach max speed on lemans) but i fix some errors tommorow

Last edited:
I'm not a phys guy too, but I just can't believe that it is that fast. I tested in a circuit which I am modding, Nemuno Ziedas. It is a little bit like hillclimb lol.

im not a phys and sound guy, but i think hillclimb cars are faster(corners) than historic group C (tuned to reach max speed on lemans) but i fix some errors tommorow
They are fast, all of your hillclimb cars are, but they should have some modifications to them to make them more realistic in track use (when I put up a grid of time attack and hillclimb cars, both your Risse Kadett and 190E Judd will have a massive advantage and win even a Nordschleife race by miles) For example the tires should last only a very short distance, fuel tanks should be really small, and also I think aero grip is a little too high for them in general.

By original do you mean without the patches?
I need all the DLC for a mod to work??
Patches yes, but not the DLC. The only content it could use from the DLC could be the font files for the cockpit instruments and if those are missing the instruments would just not work. What do the logs say?

The log says nothing at all, that's why i'm so lost. Seems i'm the only one can't get it to run :(.
My games fully up to date, and yes it is a legit steam copy.

The log says nothing at all, that's why i'm so lost. Seems i'm the only one can't get it to run :(.
My games fully up to date, and yes it is a legit steam copy.
which track are you trying to run it on? The logs will tell you a reason for a crash, they are somewhere under C:\Users (I'm not at my computer)

It won't run on any track. Tried a lot of them. Problem is the game isn't crashing. It just goes back to the car/track selection screen without any error message.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back