BMW e30 Touring

Cars BMW e30 Touring 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Guys

love the Mod because I got a E30 Touring as Project Car (sadly not a 325i but a 318i, going to be a 328i). I just wanted to let you know that if you need some car data I might be able to help you out.

Regards JustLuck

there might be the touring update in the near future. tweaks on shaders, closer to official content, dirt and damage textures along with LODs and some physics changes. :)

Rx0qAi4.jpg

sSWShfY.jpg

nZjLJ0g.jpg

Thanks for the update, but the driver's head is visible and can't be turned off in Content Manager. This makes the car pretty hard to use in VR.
I only tested the S1, not sure if the other two are also affected.

Thanks for the update, but the driver's head is visible and can't be turned off in Content Manager. This makes the car pretty hard to use in VR.
I only tested the S1, not sure if the other two are also affected.
saw couple videos on youtube, it's kind of worked before with VR.. I can't check it in VR, in normal view helmet and head are hided. Could you make screenshot?

The screenshot will just show a driver with his head still attached.
His helmet is missing, if that's any help. It's his big fat head that's the problem.
I checked the other cars too and they have the same problem. In VR your virtual head is inside the driver's head unless he's had it chopped off, so you get bits of his face clipping through your vision. You can actually see his bogies and if you're not careful you might accidentally eat one.*

*not factual.

Nice work.
May I make a suggestion? The rear suspension on this E30 is DWB where in real life is semi-trailing arms. It would be nice to put the semi-trailing arms on the mod. You might want to reference Arch's E30 for the geometry/configuration.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back