Resource icon

Skins BMW e30 DTM - Skins Pack 1.10

Login or Register an account to download this content
URBAN303 submitted a new resource:

BMW e30 DTM - Skins Pack - fina,vogelsang,bensons&hedges,bastos,marlboro,jagermeister

Download > Install DTM Pack1AssettoCorsa.exe

BMWe30DTM-urban303.png

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: CC
In installer :

First choice = Install Skins into Assetto Corsa (cars/skins folder) ((by default for Steam Edition))
2ND choice = Install Skins into Mods folder (jsgme is not included)
3RD choice = extract Skins in another folder ^^

pack1choice.JPG
@
Gustavo Vier
We dont like exe files :confused::confused: , what planet does this guy live on , upload the exe file instead of the .png , racedepartment does not accept external links to downloads , so that needs fixing , but theres nothing better than exe files for mods !!
main reason any updates overwrites previous work created by the author so never no need for users to manually remove previous versions ect , good work and keep the exe. !! :thumbsup:

The reason why your files are not getting updated ,
is because you have to change the version number ,
so example , if you upload version 1.0 , updating with 1.0 never updates the files on the Racedepartment system ,
So if currently 1.0 then the update required is of your own doing , but 1.1 would be sufficient,

And please upload the exe. and do not let people put you off , exe, files are always better than having people manually install mods or updates :thumbsup:

In the attention to detail I propose two solutions available here: readme.html
So everyone does as he pleases.

I offer these pictures for free without any copyright notice of humility. I'm not English so I did not capture all the nuances. The executable will install cleanly skins in the game to make life easier for users. RAR for those using JoneSoft Generic Mods Enabler.
When there are updates and improvements as provided they respect the original tree to make it simple for everyone. I give particular attention to the implementation of these EXE files assuring me of their operation before broadcasting. Since 1 September 2014 starting date of version 1.0 which I decided to upload it on RaceDepartment I desired to reproduce other official paints to the DTM. That now everyone is free to use the file type he prefers. Thank you for the debate and I think now the problem is solved. Good night), I must return to work within two hours) nighter so ^^

Last edited:
URBAN303 updated BMW e30 DTM - Skins Pack with a new update entry:

Conversion of EXE file in RAR archive.

No changes strictly spoken, just the EXE file conversion RAR archive.

Skins : BMW M3 e30 DTM list :
  • Bastos #14 - Armin Hahne - German
  • Benson & Hedges #20 - Alan Jones - German (Australian Touring)
  • Fina #7 - J.Cecotto - Venezuela
  • Jagermeister #19 - Armin Hahne - German
  • Marlboro #42 - Cor Euser - Holland
  • Vogelsang #11 - Altfrid Heger - German
For more informations please read :...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The reason why your files are not getting updated ,
is because you have to change the version number ,
so example , if you upload version 1.0 , updating with 1.0 never updates the files on the Racedepartment system ,
So if currently 1.0 then the update required is of your own doing , but 1.1 would be sufficient,

And please upload the exe. and do not let people put you off , exe, files are always better than having people manually install mods or updates :thumbsup:
Exact ;) i have uploaded archive again with change version in 1.01 ; and it's okay now.
I respect the system of RaceDepartment in offering the RAR file via the site and for those who read there is the "EXE";)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.8%