Resource icon

Cars BMW E30 325i Coupe 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
cameron4win10 submitted a new resource:

BMW E30 325i Coupe - Bone stock, but fun, E30 325i. Converted from rFactor with permission.

BMW 325i Coupe.

My, now finished, project involving one of my dream cars - the BMW 325i Coupe. Started converting it back in July, and by December, with a lot of help, I have a finished product I dare to say I'm proud of. It is a convert from rFactor but I have full permission from Manuel (the original author) to convert it and have proof if you so desire it.

I've had it tested by an E30 325i driver, who said it's almost exactly like the real thing. I find it a lot of fun to drive, and...

Read more about this resource...

The Ai does not work with this car. They're stuck in the pit lane and can't drive to the track. Also, the engine sound is a bit strange, it's like the engine shuts off everytime you release the throttle. Good job but there's a lot to be done!

The limiter is set to 6700 rpm /data/engine.ini), upshift to 7000 rpm (data/ai.ini). The upshift must afaik be lower than the limiter

Edit: Tested 6500rpm as upshift, now the cars move

cameron4win10 updated BMW E30 325i Coupe with a new update entry:

BMW E30 325i + SR20 Drift + B54 Street

Hey guys, it's been a long time. Been caught up in work and college and forgot to improve on this thing. So, after finishing some stuff off I've decided to upload my other 2 versions of the E30! There is a drift version with an SR20, slammed on it's ass with neons (triggered with headlights). The other version has a B54 engine out of an E46 M3 and is a 'street' version, but can drift.

Unfortunately, not much has been done on the stock E30, apart from the AI fix. I will at some point do a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I really like the two new versions, but i feel as the turbo sound in the drift version is too loud compared to the engine sound, and also would be nice to have a small turbo flutter when you release the throttle. Otherwise really great fun to drive :thumbsup:

The "B54" version is great overall, been enjoying it but simply can't stand driving it because of the really loud constant "hissing" sound in cockpit. Sounds like it's maybe suppose to be like a radiator fan? Either way it's far too loud and really puts me off the car, I'd drive it a tonne if it didn't have this sound issue. The rest of the sounds are great though!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%