AC BMW 320i STW-BTCC @ Red Bull Ring - Mon 04 May 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Yes it's sequential. I was thinking that as I was typing, but failed to correct it. :roflmao:
Anyway, the point is, it offers something a little different and I think it's important to do that. Even if older cars are less popular, there are still people who like to race them.... like me. :)
I agree with you Denis - you converted me, a bit :laugh:

Modern cars - GT3's for example - whilst I really enjoy them, the high level of grip is (imo only!) not as challenging to drive as, for example, the Lotus 49, Lola T70, DTM's etc etc. An added bonus is that mistakes are plenty and there's chance to catch a quick guy. Well, sometimes:whistling:

Tried this Bimmer for the first time with a mixed grid; Bmw and Nissan Primera (still using the old Nissan) and was the first time I'd really enjoyed an AI race.

I'm new to Race Department folks, but I'd love to sign up for this event if possible. I've mainly done offline racing against AI, as I've not had many great experiences with the lunatics in open lobbies, so I'm looking to get some experience racing with real people away from the open lobbies. I think this is a great car and track combo by the way.

I'm new to Race Department folks, but I'd love to sign up for this event if possible. I've mainly done offline racing against AI, as I've not had many great experiences with the lunatics in open lobbies, so I'm looking to get some experience racing with real people away from the open lobbies. I think this is a great car and track combo by the way.
Welcome to the club racing and be sure to read all the rules and use the recommended apps. Nevertheless, have fun.

Yeah I'm down.
Welcome buddy. :)
Hi Joey and welcome. Good advice from Raresch I think. Rules are of course important (and it sounds like you totally get that) and the apps really help us to reduce incidents.

I remember being a bit nervous in my early races here at RD, but most people soon get over it. Club racing is a lot of fun and can have a really nice social side to it, so I really hope that you'll enjoy the racing and stick with it. Don't get disheartened if things don't immediately snap into place.

Look forward to meeting you on track and possibly on TeamSpeak.

Cheers :)

AC just crashed for me, middle of R2. Was just crossing the S/F straight, sorry if I disturbed anyone.
Apart from that, it was fun tonight. Had a jump start in R1, dropped back to dead last after serving my penalty and had some nice fights coming through the grid afterwards (albeit not very far) :D

what races those were :confused::confused::laugh::laugh::D:D
I really enjoyed the battles this car provides (and I like her overall, but the sound si not the best).

I will remember forever the pass I did in second to last corner were I was in the middle with 3 wide in the first race (pls, can someone put the replay of the first race?) and the pass over @Nuno Rodrigues in the second :D

Thanks @Denis Betty for hosting this :thumbsup:. Imho the car was quiet easy to drive and I think it could handle a more twisty track like Croft (Nissan vs BMW). @Axel Moebius did you say anything after you passed me? I had the volume of teamspeak down and could barely here my name. Was fun having you behind me for most of the time. When I think about it, giving you the outside into T1 was a mistake. First victory at home would have been nice :)
Edit: Damn I really thought you passed me only once into T1. Completely forgot what happend before in that lap. It was never me who made the choice of who is taking which line... Looks like my brain was at 110% :D

Sorry John, don't have it. Speaking of it, when we are doing 2x25 races, CM only keeps the replay of the last race. Anybody knows how to fix that?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back