AC BMW 320i STW-BTCC @ Red Bull Ring - Mon 04 May 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
"Early cockpit with no textures"
Would it be more fun with completed cars?
Have you tried the car?
I personally will not be looking at the dash during the race, so it will not make a difference to my enjoyment or the amount of fun. But everybody is different, so feel free to make your choice.

To be honest, my reasoning when choosing a combo for Mondays, is to find car (usually manual shift) and track combo that offers something a little different. So a brand new mod, with H-pattern shifter is right up my street. If people know of cars/tracks that fit the bill, feel free to PM me with suggestions. I don't guarantee to use them, but I am certainly open to suggestions.

Thanks.

To be honest, my reasoning when choosing a combo for Mondays, is to find car (usually manual shift) and track combo that offers something a little different. So a brand new mod, with H-pattern shifter is right up my street.
Is it H-shifter? I thought it has a sequential one. Doesn't make any difference to me as I only have paddles in real life.

Is it H-shifter? I thought it has a sequential one. Doesn't make any difference to me as I only have paddles in real life.
it is sequential, yes. it also has cockpit operated brake balance and auto-cut-off, so no need to release throttle for upshifts. I think you still have to blip the throttle for downshifts.

Yes it's sequential. I was thinking that as I was typing, but failed to correct it. :roflmao:
Anyway, the point is, it offers something a little different and I think it's important to do that. Even if older cars are less popular, there are still people who like to race them.... like me. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 300 13.3%